• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VC-MP Gamemode Maker v0.1a

Started by [LCK]Stoku, June 25, 2008, 04:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knucis

Nice...  :D Im waiting for 0.2  ;D ;D

Cya, Knucis

xXx.Leo777.xXx

Is it possible for me to save my current work for later before I close the program? Just asking. :)

[LCK]Stoku

Quote from: xXx.Leo777.xXx on September 06, 2008, 12:56:12 AM
Is it possible for me to save my current work for later before I close the program? Just asking. :)
Not yet. It'll be possible in 0.2 version what is under construction. 0.1 was made in ~1hour after about 30mins of learning VB and thats why i not added this feature :). 0.2 is harder and at this moment i worked on it about 3hours.
Btw. Progress goes slow because last times im on PC rarely.

Regards
Stoku

Orpheus

stoku i'm happy to help ya, if you want, For what xXx.Leo777.xXx asked, just use simple settings :P faster, more efficien and doesnt require any specific .net  :)
And i'm glad to help with anything else if i can :) all you gotta do is ask

[LCK]Stoku

Quote from: Orpheus on September 07, 2008, 06:53:38 PM
stoku i'm happy to help ya, if you want, For what xXx.Leo777.xXx asked, just use simple settings :P faster, more efficien and doesnt require any specific .net  :)
And i'm glad to help with anything else if i can :) all you gotta do is ask
Thanks for giving me help, but I'll finish it alone, because I like coding :). At this moment I havent time to code anything and I dont know how long it will take. If I'll not find any time to code, I'll give you a source and you'll finish it if ya want. Maybe tomorrow I'll code something and update a progress on it.

Cheers!
Stoku

Edit:
Progress updated. Added new thing to the features list. Themes are still under development and maybe you will be able to make your own and custom theme.

Regards
Stoku

Orpheus

I assume you use naming conventions if so do you understand loops, thers a very useful method i have been thinking of, but atm iuts theory only, Loop through all your object names and any that contain LST(the listbox naming convention) set to the colour of a selection you wish, this is very usefull because it would allow for dynamic changing of colours.

Regards Orph

jansi

Just one small but important tip for the future - do not save the config file as C:\config.ini . This file may be used by other applications, but your program simply overwrites it.
Better use your application's directory (".\config.ini" could work).

Orpheus

.\       

? isn't that C#? not sure myself, Anyways yeah it could work i guess, not tried yet myself A simple way to fix such a thing is to make a dir e.g make a folder inside C:\ called VCMP_GMM or something like that

Orpheus

[LCK]Stoku, How about we team on the project, and I also add it to the latest VCMP GRM, This would mean we get double releases, also means you will require only one program to do two things, I will of course give credits where credits are due, and of course I expect the same in return :), I would also like to request your Source if you don't mind, so I can make some Minor alterations, and see if you like them, And then return the source, after an edit :) whatta ya think? I'm offering some free codeing that dnt happen often lol, but its there if ya want it :)

Pm me dude, Laters

jansi

In Windows "." is a name for working directory.

Orpheus, why are you pushing your help so much? Even after Stoku said that he wants to do this alone...
atm it looks like you just want to get the source code.

Orpheus

actually stoku Pmed me asking for my input and help... also, I could care less about the Source, I've built similar for SAmp, but its not released and still in the works

Ydale

Thanks. ;D
English:
This user uses Google traducotr Spanish to English

ofni.pi-no.sotixesednarg pi eht si revres ym esaelp

[LCK]Stoku

I have a good message. The VC-MP Gamemode Maker v1.0 development has been started. More info soon :)