• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

why Ban me????

Started by Devian, February 04, 2009, 01:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devian

paul96

cuz you hacked about 2 days ago and i with some other players saw you.

Devian

Hack was using because you were with lagg and making 2x1! calling me to e hacker! paul96 you is a great Nab! when they go unban me?

paul96

lag and 2 vs 1.So?Just for this u started hacking lol,and go learn spelling "nab".and if u werent shooting at me with no reason then maybe it was 1 vs 1.

Devian

I used hack only one time

Devian

OK when I to see in any another server to you or same in the Extreme Mega go to finish with its Stats Nab! hahah Care

Nab as you me of the mourning ;D

paul96

admin plz close this topic this idiot is starting to get irritating.And for the idiot:learn to spell noob.

Devian

I do not go to be thus Paul96 I have other IP' s ;D

Se You in Hell

kenwood

you were ban for hacks, like flying,hp,speed, on countless times  and you have no respect for the server or whos in it. and thats  that

have a nice day >:( >:(
old gamers never die.

paul96

lol that was funny kenwood,but some idiots just dont learn right,but this one is more special.hope i wont see you on the server for some veeeeeeeeeery long time,"nab" and dont forget to learn some english

Devian

ok man!!!!Sorry
but it would adore that certain players to stop to envy stats of the others! " paul96" I only used hack because it provoked me but Ok it was made a mistake of my part!

Thanks!

when goes me unban?

paul96

so you hacked cuz u envyed me for my stats?Now wasn't that pathetic...