Previous topic - Next topic

cola

Mr.Sosa

MEH!!! NabZ0r u left me ;(

[SkT]Mr.Sosa - SkT

cola

BoySticK

Ryz

This topic has no purpose.  All you are doing is simply listing VC:MP players and clans.  If you need to see the list of clans, then just see the clan topic.  And if you need to see 'active' players then just join the servers or join the mirc echo channel and see for youself who is playing.  If you keep adding players, your list is going to be massive and filled with every single player who plays VC:MP.  Honestly, a complete waste of a topic.  Also your list isn't always going to be accurate, unless you expect every single player to post here saying why they will be inactive, in which case you will be constantly making alterations to your list.

Windlord

This is about ranking players although the title of the topic is misleading.
So this topic does have a purpose

It's better to be able to know who you should rank aye?
It's not like everyone's going to write their names down here.

I won't put myself down since I completely suck at fighting :P

cola

Oh btw ryz, ppl can do what they want to, if they want to post or not. This topic is a list of players who wants to get ranked and therefore its just a little fun between us, ranking the others seeing what our friends think of us an all.
And wind, i forgot to mention it, but of course ranking can't be all about fighting aye? So I'm thinking of

• Fighting
  • Mannered
  • Organized
  • Scripting
  • Fame(maybe)

How's that ppl :D? And maybe this time we could actually make a poll for ever category and ppl can vote for the players :X Could become a poll spammage since there will be alot more players i think, so maybe 3 topic polls of same categorie :x.

Ryz

Alright then.  Add some categories and organize it and make it look nice and also maybe change the topic title?  As I agree with Windlord, the topic title is misleading.  If you can get it looking nice though, I think you'll have something good here :P

cola

orite now u get it :D and oh me bad, changed the titile :D

OK, since we have to finish the list SOMEDAY, lets say players are able to come and say they are in untill the last day of February. Starting from March we could vote and actually make a list :x How's that ppl?

Added the 12 of you :D

Charleyutton

Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

TLK.akiharu

ULK.akiharu

Greg

Hey Guys
Awright, add me and my clan [HEF] / [AoHEF] too pls ;)

cola

TLK.akiharu

i'm ULK.akiharu now so plz edit the roster...
ULK.akiharu

cola

ULK now are we? Congratz akiz0r ;)
Edited the list :D