• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

[0.3z] General Use Scripts - Current Version: 9.0

Started by Tommis, July 16, 2007, 05:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommis

Hello,

After some advice from the following VCMP Dev Members, i improved the General Use Scripts greatly. In this version, there has been a totally new player status system intigrated, so that there will be no more player bugs, with teh scripts identifying what player is doing what, when, how, ect. Also, a new Admin System has been implimented in these scripts, VERY VERY secure, and im sure there will be no match with this admin system. The admin system has been checked, checked and checked again for any flaws, any way where a person can get admin when he is not supposed to is fully stopped. Even if the scripts disconnect, and connect again, it will still check the current admin list, and if the ips dont match, that person will not gain admin and will have to login. As of that point, there also has been put in a automatic  login if you have the same ip address as the last time you logged into administrator. Other than that, there are tons of new features in this version of the gus scripts, for example the secret package. Ill leave it at that, you will have to try the scripts to get all the functionaliy of them.

*Please Note, I have tested and tested these scripts for bugs, only current bugs might be with the secret package system. Scripts can handle up to 50 players max (From what i tested). Never got over 50.

*These scripts have been wrote fully by me, but i still leave Vrocker's name in there, because without him, i wouldnt of made these scripts :)

- Instructions (New, Easier) -

1) Extract all files to a seperate folder
2) From where you extracted thoes files, open up vcmp.ini with wordpad / notepad and change the details in there to your server details. (ip, client port, rcon port, adminpass)
3) In that same folder, open up mirc.exe
4) If scripts do not automaticly load, type "/load -rs vcmp.mrc" without ""
5) After five seconds, the dialog should open up and scripts should AUTOMATICLY connect to the details you put in vcmp.ini
6) Go in the server, type "!set admin" without "" and on that nick you will have admin! You can only use this command once, remember
7) Your done.. Have fun and enjoy the scripts. Post any problems and feedback in here!

*Please remember you can edit these scripts all you want, but please leave my name in there

- Screen Shots -

New Simple Dialog to Disconnect, Clear the mIRC Screen or to Connect Again. Fully tested, working prefectly.
Same pic as the previous version because this hasnt been changed

Everything is now echoed in the mirc window using various colours to distinguish what that text means. Now you can see what is happening in your server!
Same pic as the previous version because this hasnt been changed

- Commands -

All Users Commands -
!info - Displays Script information
!date - Displays the current date information
!commands - List the commands based on the players level that that player can use *NEW*
!admincommands - Lists you the current commands admins can use
!report <name> <reason> - Want to report a cheater? Well, cant say i check this regularly, but i do on sometimes.
!heal - Buy 100HP off the scripts, will cost you some money though
!superheal - Buy 200HP and 200Armour off the scripts, will cost you way more money than "!heal"
!id <name> - Display the ID of that player in the server
!hp <name> - Display the armour and hp of a player in the server
!armour <name> - Display the armour and hp of a player in the server
!cash <name> - Display the amount of cash of a player in the server
!give <name> <amount> - Used for giving a player a certain amount of cash
!bank+ <amount> - Deposit cash in your bank
!bank- <amount> - Take out cash from your bank
!stats <player> - Display the stats of a player in teh server
!bug <text> - See a bug? Report it using this command
!loc <name> - Display the players current location via name and axis (x, y, z)
!speed <name> - Display the speed of a current player in the server
!goto <name> - Take your self to another player
!saveloc <name> - Save your custom location into the scripts to go to it in the future using the "!gotoloc" command
!count - Start a countdown, very usefull for races
!server - Display server information neatly and organized
!admin - Display the currnet administrators in the server
!rules - Display the current rules for the server
!host - Display the server hoster
!level <name> - Display the current administration level that player has
!computer - Display the current computer information of the computer hosting the scripts
!cmdlevel <command> - Display the admin level needed for a command
!car <name> - Vehicle Information on that Player (Not FULLY Completed)
!distince <name> - Distince in Meters from you to the player specified
!speed <name> - Speed in KMPH of the player given

Level 2 Commands -
!getip <name> - Get the ip of a player that is not currently in the server

Level 3 Commands -
!alias - See all of the names that user has used on that ip
!subalias - See all of the names on that users subnet (***.***.x.x)

Level 4 Commands -
!ip <name> - Display the ip of that current player
!warn <name> - Give 1 warning to a player
!unwarn <name> - Unwarn a player
!subnet <name> - Displays that players subnet
!addcmd <!command> <text> - Add your own CUSTOM command :)
!remcmd <!command> - Remove a custom command that was added using !addcmd

Level 5 Commands -
!kick <player> - Kick a player from the server

Level 8 Commands -
!get <name> - Get a player from the server and bring him to you

Level 10 Commands -
!settime <time> - Change the current time in the server
!setweather <weather id> - Change the current weather in the server
!spawn <vehicle id> - Spawn that vehicle infront of you, i believe this uses the config.ini id's
!say <text> - Say something in admin
!addwep <weapon id> <name> - Add weapon to use in !wep <name> that is not already there, for example minigun :P
!set <option1> <option2> - Set Spawn On/Off, and Much more, Used for many features
!ban <name> - Ban a player from that server
!unban <ip> - Unban that ip from the server
!setwep <name> <weaponid> <ammo> - Set a weapon of a desired player to weaponid and the amount of ammo
!setcontrols <name> <on/off> - Set the controls of the desired player on or off
!sethp <name> <amount> - Set the hp of a player to a value you desire
!setarmour <name> <amount> - Set the armour of a player to a value you desire
!setlevel <name> <level> - Give a player a new administration level
!unfreeze <name> - UNFreeze a current player, so that he or she can move
!freeze <name> - Freeze a current player, so that he or she cannot move
!clear - Clear my mirc screen, only a command i would use though, dont see how it could be helpfull to the admins
!follow <name> - Follow a person, really funny. Bring stocking to a whole new level
!setcmd <command> <level> - Change the admin level needed for ANY command
!setpickup <pickup id> - Add a pickup into the game, hardcoded into the scripts too, so that when the scripts start, that pickup will be automaticly added too *NEW
!pass <name> - Returns the player's password to login

- Download Information -

Version 9.0, Updated July 15, 2007

http://www.mta-xe.com/gus/vcmp/gus9.0.zip

- New Features List (Some) -

- Tons, Fixed up the Current Commands List Above, Please Read it Fully Over, many new commands added and others edited (not just *NEW* ones are new)

- Contact Information -

MSN: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

- Advert Information -

Site: www.x-serverz.com

adamale

OMG awesome work. Thanks for that. You rule man... ;)

capitanazo

Nice Job  ;)
whit set a pickup how to define a money function?
no function bank.
bye

Tommis

Err...What? By function you mean alias? Function = PHP, Alias = mIRC, but tbh, i have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry.

capitanazo

Tommis

Hello,

What seems to be the problem. Btw, i am working on expanding the dialog, making it more functional. ;) LOTS more in it :D

Cya,
Tommis

Aaron

Tommis

Thanks,

Just a update, im a working very hard on the GUI (or Dialog) right now. So that almost every command you do ingame, can be done from the scripts ;)

I think this would really help the, people who dont know much about windows or mirc.

Cya,
Tommis

GTA-Roloboy

How works !settime <time> ?

Or does it just not work?

And !spawn, doesn't work..

Tommis

Hello,

I believe !settime is not in there, for to put it, my bad. And !spawn is not a command, to change the spawn msg's on and off type !set spawn <on/off> ;D In the next version, i will be adding more functionality in the commands.

Cya,
Tommis

matthiasvegh

GTA-Roloboy

Tommis

Hello,

The hdel is not a error, it is just stating that there is no table to delete (When cleaning the player list and updating it again). The new version i release will be more organized.

I am going to release just a update for vcmp.mrc that has the few bugs (non major) fixed like the one just talked about above. This is just the vcmp.mrc file witch you overwrite the other one with (after closing the scripts). After that just start mirc up.

Link --> http://www.mta-xe.com/gus/vcmp/vcmp.mrc (Version 10.0 UPDATED)

Pics of some new stuff thats added too..

These pics are very broad on the new items added, please download and try the scripts to see.

Cya,
Tommis

matthiasvegh

ok thx
Edit:: that link is broken, or i just cant download it. :-\

Tommis

Hello,

Link works fine here, its our site. Ill see if i can upload it to another webserver. Alright, done.

http://85.17.58.29/gus/vcmp/vcmp.mrc (Download Link)

Cya,
Tommis