• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

[0.3z] General Use Scripts - Current Version: 9.0

Started by Tommis, July 16, 2007, 05:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthiasvegh

great  ;D the link works.
um.. hav u tested this??  :-\
i dont like it. all i could do, was talk to the server. when i connect as player, theres no welcome to server or anything.. :'(
is it me?

Tommis

Hey,

I have tested it before i modified it to release it, but very interesting, i will test it now.

Cya,
Tommis

GTA-Roloboy

How can you do /chat <message> ?

There comes this text:

Unable to resolve local host

Tommis

Hey,

Never had that problem. But in my next release i will be testing all of that. This was just a progress update for you guys to use.

Cya,
Tommis

euromann

Tommis, the link apparently doesn't work.

Tommis

Hey,

Scroll down, and you will see i posted a second link :P

Cya,
Tommis

Watti

tommis.. i need the RAR file.. cause u only gave the mrc file... not the entire thing

GTAsoldier

I'm having a problem here on my server status:

I am connected to the server, action, and data tabs in the mIRC window. Is "vcmp.chat" another .mrc file?  ???

GTA-Roloboy

Quote from: Tommis on July 24, 2007, 12:04:46 AM
Hello,

I believe !settime is not in there, for to put it, my bad. And !spawn is not a command, to change the spawn msg's on and off type !set spawn <on/off> ;D In the next version, i will be adding more functionality in the commands.

Cya,
Tommis

Just make !sethr and !setmin

and its a command -.-' its !spawn <car ID>

Tommis

Hey,

Looks like you have edited your vcmp.mrc file if you getting that "vcmp.chat not connected to server" error. And also, like i said before, that release of just the mrc is just a status update. Just if you want, after making a backup of your original one, try it out. (Just replace your vcmp.mrc with teh new one you just downloaded.

Cya,
Tommis

Watti

umm... i wanna have some Admin commands Private .. like /goto as im making a RPG Mode for Argonath RPG... how do i do it.. if ui just have

elseif ($2 == goto) will it be /goto or /c goto?

GTA-Roloboy

bakasan

Quote from: GTA-Roloboy on August 20, 2007, 01:53:16 PM
Does this work in LC:MP ?

unfortunately, version 9 probably won't work.  you would need the General Use Scripts Version 7.0 for 0.3x for LC:MP.   8)

capitanazo

is possible start the script using mirc from other computer?
bye sorry for my english