• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

whats the best score have you seen?(without hax)

Started by Jc18, March 23, 2009, 12:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss

Quote from: Gulk on February 06, 2010, 11:14:51 AM
Right?
I just don't consider UMS a server lol. I mean, I could take a hunter and go spawnkill at Vercetty for 10 minutes too. :o
My 333 were done in MTA 0.5 mode (if you played MTA you should know how hard it is to frag there).

Aaron

Quote from: Boss on February 06, 2010, 11:18:24 AM
Quote from: Gulk on February 06, 2010, 11:14:51 AM
Right?
I just don't consider UMS a server lol. I mean, I could take a hunter and go spawnkill at Vercetty for 10 minutes too. :o
My 333 were done in MTA 0.5 mode (if you played MTA you should know how hard it is to frag there).
Nah this took hours without hunter, :( it was hard enough because UMS is full of cheaters and really bad laggers, I could probably get that score faster in the robber spawn in your server (if it was populated) since it usually has some fair, non-pussy players there.

Anyway I'm gonna try 1000 when UMS get the scripts back on, I crashed on 606 so I couldn't get a screenshot in-game.

Check this out too, I was playing so long the sky turned red for some reason

Boss

Quote from: Gulk on February 06, 2010, 12:45:08 PM
I could probably get that score faster in the robber spawn in your server (if it was populated) since it usually has some fair, non-pussy players there.
I apparently decided to use some of the upcoming functions there, so it will be publically up only after the next public update. :(

I crashed on 606 so I couldn't get a screenshot in-game.
I didn't crash btw, just got bored. :p

Check this out too, I was playing so long the sky turned red for some reason
lolwut

Skirmant

I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Helena

Hello all! I saw this topic, and I decided to send you my score. I got 34626 killings. My favorite styles are hunter killings, driveby killings, and spawn killings, I like that. ;D

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1601/25017281102865326612661462098prbHnEWVivktiiHNEdl.JPG

Skirmant

Quote from: Helena on February 14, 2010, 11:30:21 AM
Hello all! I saw this topic, and I decided to send you my score. I got 34626 killings. My favorite styles are hunter killings, driveby killings, and spawn killings, I like that. ;D

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1601/25017281102865326612661462098prbHnEWVivktiiHNEdl.JPG

Impressive XE rule breaking Helena  :P
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Boss

Here's what I got at LW today till it crashed:

Most of them stubby/smg.

maxorator

Javi

Quote from: Boss on March 06, 2010, 12:06:04 AM
Here's what I got at LW today till it crashed:
Yup, I remember your 285 score like an hour before. How long did it take? o_O

Boss

Didn't really count. About 3-4 hours I think.

ULK.HeAD

lol @ the UMS comments... the ignorance and bitterness are so thick I'm gonna stack 'em for a sandwich before I play...

in VCMP my highest score was 255 or 260 at a private ULK spawnwar in VCMP, using all weapons, and fighting some of the toughest opponents. it took about 2 hours... nothing real impressive, I just stayed in-game without crashing or taking a smoke break... my rate is almost always 100/hour...

in MTAVC 0.4 and especially 0.3, I saw plenty of guys with scores over 3-400+
it wasn't uncommon then, spawnwars were still relatively new and popular. I remember the highest score I had seen belonging to ULK.AcE or maybe some FMJ...

my worst score... when learning the "prontshot" and trying it against GaLL to see if it was the same as his move, I died maybe 15-20 times in a row, and only ever killed him maybe twice and landed 4-5 hits...

2nd worst, one time prontera showed up and beat my ass with copshot and python by using his move to dance in and out of weapon ranges on me for some nice finesse... and to this day XE nablets still use the python against me thinking it's some sortof edge prontera had.

yeah yeah, no screenshots right now, but its all I've got, and not impressive either way  ;D

*Aaron wins*

j-king

ULK.SGB

My score is real so I hope you aren't talking to me  8)