• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Suggestions for Version 0.4

Started by matthiasvegh, July 25, 2007, 02:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capitanazo

the principal suggestion is stability and fix the crash but crash game you can`t
exit!.

PMP

Quote from: capitanazo on August 04, 2007, 08:06:47 PM
add headshot of single player  ;D.
that would definitly end those shotguns killings we RPGers hate so much.
The problem is still in GTA cause you can't fire most weapons while walking, like in CS.

capitanazo

the idea is you can choce active headshot or desactive

Watti

Guys when  get a unhandled error ... just press esc!! :P

Aaron

Ability to self destruct if hp is 5 or under. xD

dave5

Heres an idea that also should be configured through the .ini, this one is also abusable.
Tired of the biker always drivebying you with his SMG? Driveby back! With your M60! Thats right, if you played that one mission for Diaz where you watch that local street gang, and the one printer mission with the girls and the plates, you would see the passenger was able to mount himself on top of the car! Yes this idea could be abused once more, the last thing we need is about 3 people shooting M60s and spazes, but I think it be a little better if the passengers are able to defend themselves too, most of the drivers don't driveby because..
1. The enemy is behind them D:
2. The driver does not use a controller, therefore driving on a keyboard can be rather hard.
3. In the common case, the driver doesn't have time, or doesn't have a SMG in the 1st place.

Maybe you can configure it so only pistols or SMGs can only be used when someone passenger drives by.

Also, I second the ping kicker idea, playing on XE's server with dial up laggers from China or somewhere in Europe SUCK! Its like the Matrix, you can shoot them but they see everything slowww mooo.
Date Registered:     July 29, 2007, 09:48:25 PM
Last Active:    March 21, 2008, 09:14:52 PM

matthiasvegh

so, your saying, drive by, with an m60? i supoose you want manual aim with that.. ok, but make it switchable from ini. btw, i see very small chance it can be done, or if it can, the vcmp dev team is gonna have to work there bollocks off. (sorry if there are women in the dev team. replace bollocks with um.. there head  ;D).

head shot? kool! ye, lets make it all cs style hehe. tbh i dont think that would be hard to do.. it would make it more realisitic.

defining pay & spray? um.. im not sure that  will be done in your kinda idea.. still... it was working in v.02.

tbh, id like to see the Whole thing remade.
by that, i mean, make a new game, with the vice city map. make it like CS, or a totally nu kinda game. GUI for buying and talking, see the classes while you choose a skin, i think this is the way forward.

of course, i dont think the dev team are masochists, so, i suppose the only way this would be done, if they would ask money  :(  but luckily, they cant, coz it uses the vc map  ;D so they wont do it.  :(

anyway, lets just dream on.. :D

capitanazo

Quote from: Watti on August 17, 2007, 07:07:08 AM
Guys when  get a unhandled error ... just press esc!! :P
i press esc but dont exit of vcmp =(

Watti

well does it go bonk!! :D if it does then esc.. if it freezes CTRL + ALT + Del... maybe if that doesnt work.. :PPPPPP

matthiasvegh

um.. strictly speaking, isnt that about how to mend your pc after a bug of vcmp?
btw, if you use task manager (ctrl + alt + del or ctrl + shft + esc) just set it to processes tab. then, if u get a freeze, ctrl alt del, press g to select gta vc (of course, if u have a nother process with the letter G at the front, this is obsolete.) press del. to kill proces, and enter.

Sip3ria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liazUPDCLP0 Vice city mission 9 mall shootout. when tommy gets to the mall with some french guy some french special forces called: GIGN arrive at time videos 2:12 and they say: Freeze, imperialist american pig! Zat iz propectay of ze goverment Francais. 'And eel over! is it possible to get that skin to 0.4 and if it is tell me the ID

Habas

What do You think about the view of the nicks? I think that shold be like in SA-MP, the VC-MP ones looks teribble. Their squinting and You can't see them from the distance. Please repair it ^^

neeb

As long as the next version crashes about 90% less I'd be in happy...

One thing i would like improved is he ability to get in and out of a car when you're the passenger. It would rock if you could bail as easy as the psycho behind the wheel!

dave5

Quote from: Sip3ria on August 21, 2007, 09:18:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liazUPDCLP0 Vice city mission 9 mall shootout. when tommy gets to the mall with some french guy some french special forces called: GIGN arrive at time videos 2:12 and they say: Freeze, imperialist american pig! Zat iz propectay of ze goverment Francais. 'And eel over! is it possible to get that skin to 0.4 and if it is tell me the ID

That would be the SWAT skin, id 002. I'm trusting you know how to use it, if not...
Unlike MTA getting this swat doesn't happen automatically or randomly, it has to be specified in the config.ini, the once used for the server making. Of course, if you look like something, someone else can too. Remember, you can just make a new character to spawn as, don't forget to give him weapons like a uzi and a spawn location, I'd recommend the the police station closer to the mall but it's your server.
Date Registered:     July 29, 2007, 09:48:25 PM
Last Active:    March 21, 2008, 09:14:52 PM

CESAR

Quote from: Sip3ria on August 21, 2007, 09:18:42 PM

I Like this Suggestion !! i agree with you