• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

[Updated] New 0.3z R2 Public Beta

Started by kenwood, November 15, 2009, 07:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrAcmering

Quote from: MrAcmering on November 16, 2009, 02:19:24 PM
other thing: wtf is the fast moving? I had this in 0.3z rc1. why? (when i join, after 20-25 mins, the game run fastly, and others say me speed hacker, I need to stand-by my pc to delete this "bug"
Note:I reinstalled my vc and my vc-mp and nothing changed)
and wtf is this?

YaY

thijn

lol, thats a feature in the game. it can be set with script if im correct

Javi

Quote from: MrAcmering on November 16, 2009, 02:19:24 PM
other thing: wtf is the fast moving? I had this in 0.3z rc1. why? (when i join, after 20-25 mins, the game run fastly, and others say me speed hacker, I need to stand-by my pc to delete this "bug"
Note:I reinstalled my vc and my vc-mp and nothing changed)
You can see the video I posted, Strike said that was all scripted.

Tical, some new features:
*Sniper almost working.
*Rocket launcher working.
*New animations.
*New HP and Armour indicators.
*Different fighting, while someone falls down in 0.3z, you shoot at feet, in this version you must shoot above the player, at the air.

[AoD]NC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJKN1eBAl8Y

^Sniper bug.
ROFL. I thought PC mouse is shitz and right mouse button doesnt work now properly :D.

MrAcmering

the sniper bug comes also to me  :P I use sniper with "delete" button

and the "new feature" fast moving come to me also in 0.3z normal from july 2009

YaY

Zegro

if the bug you are talking about is not from the gamespeed being changed nico, it is a bug with your processor[assuming you have an AMD processor]

look for the AMD processor patch online.

Kill3R

Hi  :)

The Installer and the server has been updated , so you need to download the new installer from the same link and install it once again.

Link: http://vicecitymultiplayer.com/PublicBeta.zip (Link from the 1st post)

Have fun  ;D

Regards,
Kill3R

MrAcmering

what the update do?

and... yea, I have 2 AMD Athlon x64 Dual Core 5000+, but I play from january 2009 and the bug comes the first time in july

YaY

Mattz

The update contains new fixes (such as less crashes). So test it out and get as many people as you can to play :P

[AoD]NC

Nice image in teh installer ;D. Headless!

Jc18

Zegro

Quote from: MrAcmering on November 18, 2009, 01:24:18 PM
what the update do?

and... yea, I have 2 AMD Athlon x64 Dual Core 5000+, but I play from january 2009 and the bug comes the first time in july

the patch fixes a bug with AMD processors.

often, there's 2 different things that can happen.
the game can ignore the frame limiters[for example in san andreas, vice city].

the other thing that can happen is you can get lag from some problem or another[I don't know exact details] and instead of your game running at the steady fps or going lower, the settings can skip frames in order to keep the game at 'realtime', which can give the game the illusion that you have a much higher fps than you get, and a much faster level of play.

I may be wrong though, this is just what I heard from someone else[never had this problem myself]

MrAcmering

YaY

-TriX-

mhhh :-\...I have an ADM athlon 500+  and i don't have problem...I know MrAcmering in real life and he have 2 CPUs...that's the trouble :P

www.life-urban.co.cc

YaceQ

Quote from: [AoD]NC on November 15, 2009, 10:42:15 AM
//Now working. But please patch the Server Browser to work without these thousands errors after closing it :@.
http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=259.0