• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

R2 bug?

Started by AdTec_224, January 01, 2010, 06:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

Quote from: [AoD]NC on February 12, 2010, 10:14:17 PM
Quote from: Devian on January 07, 2010, 02:26:40 AM
when the car is upside down and on fire!
I can not leave the vehicle!:/
Boom Devian died :/
i use sansan.

I agree will this be fixed?
Yep, one of the devs confirmed it

[AoD]NC

OK.

Just another bug dont know if posted. If i spawn i get 1 wanted star/its scripted. After a short time it disappears, but when i shoot or do smthing, its coming back, but i dont want it :(. /not scripted

Aww and just one more: is there a new anti-cheat system in R2? Because ALWAYS when i start the squirrel server, i CANT join any other server, only mine. If i close the server, then everything works :(. Or maybe its a SQ bug but i dont believe rofl.

Boss

Quote from: [AoD]NC on February 14, 2010, 04:33:16 PM
Aww and just one more: is there a new anti-cheat system in R2? Because ALWAYS when i start the squirrel server, i CANT join any other server, only mine. If i close the server, then everything works :(. Or maybe its a SQ bug but i dont believe rofl.
VC-MP is not responsible for any SQ server bugs you know.

[AoD]NC

I meant that if there is a new anti-cheat its working not properly :p. Just like MTA:VC, some said that couldnt join a server because "hax alerts" and they have had to turn the www browser off ;x. I dont want that something similar happens to VCMP.

thijn

Don't think there is a anti cheat system, I've seen alot hackers in R2...

Jc18

Quote from: thijn on February 14, 2010, 07:57:59 PM
Don't think there is a anti cheat system, I've seen alot hackers in R2...

actually there is one :P, when u use hp or armour hack you crash o_O

Boss

Quote from: Jc18 on February 14, 2010, 09:07:20 PM
when u use hp or armour hack you crash o_O
GLOBAL BANT

Javi

Yeah, happens to me too. Don't need to ask, speed hacks are needed to setup a server's vehicles and stuff :()

thijn

Quote from: Forze on February 14, 2010, 09:21:15 PM
Yeah, happens to me too. Don't need to ask, speed hacks are needed to setup a server's vehicles and stuff :()
Then you must be doing something wrong, I don't crash and they work like they should (well..you get my point)
** Thijn runs

Jc18

Quote from: thijn on February 14, 2010, 11:49:11 PM
Quote from: Forze on February 14, 2010, 09:21:15 PM
Then you must be doing something wrong, I don't crash and they work like they should (well..you get my point)
** Thijn runs

aha !! ban for u!

when i turn on the armour or hp hax i crash how come u dont? even with 100 hp hax :x

thijn

I guess these hacks use different addresses, and thats why u crash ;)

Falcon

Might be helpful if you guys tell us which hacks aren't crashing the game so we can look into.

Make sure its in form of private message of course.

[AoD]NC

But Falcon can u answer if there is a new anti-cheat system and maybe thats way i cant connect to a server, when running a not-vcmpdev-server?

And as u see ppl uses hax but only on local server e.g. to get to a high roof or get faster to a location instead of driving. Maybe enable somehow haxes on local server only? rofl