• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

GUPS 1.16a

Started by Tamas, January 17, 2010, 02:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Force

Quote from: Tamas on January 22, 2010, 05:03:50 PM
Update!
Current Version: 1.15

A lot of bugs has been fixed and added some new admin & pubic commands (check the commands.ini for more informations)

From now the missing function (getplayerskin) available  :)
The new server call (PlayerVersion) also added.

If you want to enable/disable the basic r2 functions check the serverconfig file where you can do this. Use boolean values (0=disabled,1=enabled)

Download: http://www.rtrading.extra.hu/GUPS1.15.rar

Nice work, but pubic commands? :P

JJFCLiski

Nice Work ,Tamas ,PlayerX ,Falcon none more?

Tamas

JJFCLiski

Jancis_LV

Please create !mycars command and !getcar works only one time
Latvian Vice City server
78.84.47.75:5192

BooMario[BR]

Very Good Script, Congratulations!

donttoucht

Memory spam in 95% of script, huge stack/heap usage, laggy ass mode.

new cmd[256], tmp[256];
Max a person writes isn't 256 chars for sure, more than that - 256 seems below limit of chars you can write in chatbox (not sure but it seems to be max 64 symbols).

whole script full of this.

static szGameModeName[128] = "GUPS 1.15";
IP[256];

I only see 9 symbols, why it's 128 cells?
IP can be 256 chars?

new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];
MAX_PLAYERS is max amount of players for vcmp, it's 100. But what if you have 40 slots only? What for you create 60 more? What for 60 more loop executions?

if (!IsPlayerConnected(killerid)) { // This is the "real" OnPlayerDeath
INVALID_PLAYER_ID isn't enough? Function executes slower than const.

+ infinity more things i cba to write.

BTW: "general" use, what is this? You mean like script intended to be "base" for start? If so... It's using a waaaaaaay more resources than a "base" script should.

I've been replacing all bool arrays with single vars to use with binary operations (switching bits) recently to reduce memory usage for not that "big" mode, i'm a bit amazed of all the stuff you write in this "general" script.

My suggestion is - NEVER use this even as "example" script.

Tamas

QuoteIP can be 256 chars?

Actually it can be 16  :)
But I couldn't compiled when i used "16" I don't know why, i tried to use higher values but the same happened...

My suggestion is everyone can decide what to use and what not, if you don't like it just ignore it, i know there are bugs in it.

QuoteMax a person writes isn't 256 chars for sure, more than that - 256 seems below limit of chars you can write in chatbox (not sure but it seems to be max 64 symbols).

I used the included script for that so I didn't noticed it could be wrong.

QuotePlease create !mycars command and !getcar works only one time

Getcar command works fine, but somehow changing vehicle location sometimes buggy.

rulk

I'm not a pawn expert, but theres no need to "bite the hand that feeds you!"

We could do with someone like samp's Y_Leѕѕ in here, i recommend reading ALL his posts, he gives a HUGE amount of tips and tricks etc

here's a link on Code optimization; http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=79810.0

TheRevenge

Tobi

thanks to Darky for the awesome Siggy xD
Ashley: HEY HOMOZ I POSTED THIS RATHER RELIVENT AND IMPORTANT THREAD LIKE ALMOST 4 DAYS AGO AN I SEE 18 VIEWS BUT ONLY ONE RESPONCE HOW MANY OF U ARE BRICK WALLS BC IT FEELS LIKE IM TALKING TO ONE

Kingston

thanks you !!!
this is very nice Scripts :D ;D

Website Of Kingston
109.65.6.122:5192

Ettans

Make sure you have /scriptfiles/ folder in your server directory.

maxorator

Quote from: Kingston on February 26, 2010, 04:32:35 PM
2- i am report this topic for moderator
Lol? What am I supposed to do here?

chn batista

C:\123\GUPS1.15\gamemodes\mode.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.0.3367         Copyright (c) 1997-2005, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

have error?