• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Help to the country Haiti

Started by Forge, January 18, 2010, 09:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forge

I take the opportunity that I think everyone is aware of this tragedy that occurred a few days ago and want to be as direct as possible so as not remove much time, I ask that together we help the Haitian people to survive this catastrophe, under such circumstances no matter whether there is little they can do, no matter if only one liter of water we can get them because someone who lost everything, including loved ones, you can quench your thirst and you'll know you're not alone.

We can donate online

Internet is a great communication medium, and willing and able to make a donation, they can do with your credit / debit card via the website:
http://donate.ifrc.org/donate_response_sp.asp

(Specifying what you want your donation to be used in this case: Haiti: Earthquake.)

Haiti embassies and consulates worldwide are receiving support in kind: bottled water, blankets, medicines that do not require refrigeration, rice, beans in packages of 1 Kilo (it is easier to move them) and anything else you think might ease the pain our brothers in Haiti.

How do I help them from Latin America and Mexico?

If you live in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela, on the next page you will find all necessary information to help:
http://noticias.latam.msn.com/cl/internacional/articulo.aspx?cp-documentid=23255032

For residents of Mexico, on this page:
http://vivirmexico.com/2010/01/ubicacion-de-centros-de-acopio-para-ayuda-humanitaria-a-haiti

Thank you very much all the fans that will serve any donation!
Record Server!!!

maxorator

Ghostface_Killah

lol haitians

[truth]not a single penny from these countless donation organizations will go to the actual survivors[/truth]

Aaron

Jc18

creepers

fuck those crazy N-I-G-G-E-R-S ill try to help them

btw thats my avvy in lw >:-(
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

Ettans

Around 500k has been gathered here (Estonia) for Haiti.

thijn

we've collected 19 million euros at The Netherlands :o

Javi

We've donated $39 millions USD in Spain  :o

[AoD]NC

Hmm yes there was a big tragedy in Haiti and now everyone want to help them. But i agree in 50% with Tical. I simple dont believe, that the "organizations" are doing this for free and will give them the all money, what they collected. :(

maxorator

Quote from: [AoD]NC on January 26, 2010, 08:10:11 PM
Hmm yes there was a big tragedy in Haiti and now everyone want to help them. But i agree in 50% with Tical. I simple dont believe, that the "organizations" are doing this for free and will give them the all money, what they collected. :(
I believe the trustworthy ones really do what they are saying. Like the Red Cross and UNICEF. There are some scam organizations though, that's why you should donate through the trustworthy ones only. ;)

[AoD]NC

Aw, with the Red Cross and UNICEF maybe you are right. They are trustworthy. Not like other "organizations": "send an sms for XX dollars/euros". :p.

Anyway sending them moneys is a solution for a short time. Haiti is in danger with floods, earth quakes etc., so what if a similar accident will happen in the next years again? Again sending them money? ;c Nah i would move all Haitians to Notrh America or Africa. They will be there more secure.

Jc18

Quote from: [AoD]NC on January 27, 2010, 03:22:32 PM
Aw, with the Red Cross and UNICEF maybe you are right. They are trustworthy. Not like other "organizations": "send an sms for XX dollars/euros". :p.

Anyway sending them moneys is a solution for a short time. Haiti is in danger with floods, earth quakes etc., so what if a similar accident will happen in the next years again? Again sending them money? ;c Nah i would move all Haitians to Notrh America or Africa. They will be there more secure.

yeah someone was talking about moving the Haitians but not all of them just for one place for example: 100k of Haitians to America, another 100k to Africa ....

Ghostface_Killah

check this out

click this thumbnail, then HOLD F11:

lol =D

Aaron