• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

MDR GTA (Sever Coming soon HELP WANTED) (Update 1.2.2)

Started by Mr_Duck, January 20, 2010, 01:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Duck

Production of the sever and site, CLOSED.
Reasons,
No Support
No sever Host

venkatreading

dont double post. just be patient until you get an answer

creepers

looooool i thought Miami-Dade Racing

btw oh c'mon, Role Play? thats the most bullshit gamemode ever imo
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

Boss

Quote from: creepers on January 21, 2010, 10:41:53 AM
What I hate most about those role plays (judging by sa-mp) is that they always forbid "deathmatching". Seriously, how "role playish" is it when I can't do what I want with even my gun?!

Skirmant

Hey duck remember me (Scimitar RPG) :P I thought you left vcmp ages ago.

From my experience in making RPG scripts I suggest getting New VC-MP Mirc Admin instead of GUS.
GUS maybe be easy to script, but it has LOTS of bugs. If your script gets more complex it will surely lag. Some of GUS defects are slow pickup detection, slow enter car detection, leave car signal triggers 2 times, no team kill detection, some skin colors are not detected at kill signal, very low documentation about command features and a stone age DLL. But New VC-MP Mirc Admin script has almost no commands so you'll have to make them on your own, or reconvert them from other scripts.

New VC-MP Mirc Admin

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=386.0

I also released a few basic RPG commands you can use.

Here
http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=1615.0

Good Luck  ;)

I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Boss

2 Skirmant: Now just think: why would someone want to make a global RPG script in mrc so that nobody can play it once 0.4 (which is pawn-only) is out? Seriously, use your logic.

Skirmant

Quote from: Boss on January 21, 2010, 06:20:53 PM
2 Skirmant: Now just think: why would someone want to make a global RPG script in mrc so that nobody can play it once 0.4 (which is pawn-only) is out? Seriously, use your logic.

Hm... I never heard about that. Are you 100% sure?
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

creepers

Quote from: Skirmant on January 22, 2010, 02:32:27 PM
Quote from: Boss on January 21, 2010, 06:20:53 PM

Hm... I never heard about that. Are you 100% sure?
lol look around the forums, can't you see the word "pawno" around here?
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

Skirmant

Quotelol look around the forums, can't you see the word "pawno" around here?

I know that pawno was released, but only saw it as a add-on to VCMP for attracting more scripters from SAMP. I think you understood me wrong :p

creepers

Quote from: Skirmant on January 23, 2010, 09:26:17 AM
Quotelol look around the forums, can't you see the word "pawno" around here?

I know that pawno was released, but only saw it as a add-on to VCMP for attracting more scripters from SAMP. I think you understood me wrong :p
3zr2 servers use the script. most servers are 3zr2 sooooo irc is useless for now...
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

Aaron

Quote from: Boss on January 21, 2010, 11:01:48 AM
What I hate most about those role plays (judging by sa-mp) is that they always forbid "deathmatching". Seriously, how "role playish" is it when I can't do what I want with even my gun?!
Haha, I join those server and say I'm a murderer and kill everyone, you even get banned for roleplaying a murderer. LOL

Squida

Quote from: Gulk on January 23, 2010, 11:20:18 AM
Quote from: Boss on January 21, 2010, 11:01:48 AM
Haha, I join those server and say I'm a murderer and kill everyone, you even get banned for roleplaying a murderer. LOL

LMAO thats what i do to on *cough* argonath
or i say im an escaped mental patient xD

Mr_Duck

Sorry i haven't been active for a bit. Been testing.
If your RPG sever is still up I'll close this and join you guys.

You guys must understand that if you stop trying to kill everyone in sight and just RP you'll get much more out of the sever than just Killing everyone in sight. The sever I hope will offer much for everyone.

Thanks for the script's you guys have offered I still need a host and i am still learning much as I can about scripting. If anyone can host let me know.

Also, For those of you who are looking forward to Really Role Playing I am accepting Gang Application to script your gang / gangs into the sever.

Thanks
Mr Duck

Mr_Duck

Whats going on with the RPG sever.

• Looking for Admins
  • Creating a rule List.
Learning how to script / Looking for scripter's
Looking for a 24/7 Host.
Allowing Pre Sever Gang and Police Apps. {Get Creative with creating a APP their is no Format as of now]
[/list]

Skirmant

Quote3zr2 servers use the script. most servers are 3zr2 sooooo irc is useless for now...

Why is IRC useless? Not all servers use pawn scripts. In fact a small number of servers use pawn.