• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Link to bloodpatch that works with VC-MP

Started by rofl25, January 26, 2010, 11:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rofl25

I need a link to a bloodpatch that works with VC-MP please. The bloodpatch i had basicly made it so VC-MP says that I'm using V1.1 thusly making it so i can't play.

[AoD]NC

Bloodpatch adds blood? Without bloodpath no blood?

Try to change to English lang VC. I havent had blood in VC too, when played using German lang :rofl:.

//Or maybe editing particle?

thijn

i think the patch adds a huge amount of blood after shooting/killing someone.
Don't know any patch for VCMP though

Aaron

I think the Australian and German versions of vc blocked out blood through the gta-vc.exe, so he wants a 1.0 .exe with blood activated.

ricardo

are you playing on one of the "FAKE" VCMP servers?

they are using the same resources as VC:MP (eg, using the same master server list)

but have some differenced, less features (the bloood is one) and probably you will have to develop a different fighting style.

i'm quite suprised the "real" vc:mp developers havnt done anything about this.

thijn

Quote from: ricardo on January 27, 2010, 09:23:12 PM

they are using the same resources as VC:MP (eg, using the same master server list)

but have some differenced, less features (the bloood is one) and probably you will have to develop a different fighting style.

lol wut?
VCMP isnt causing this problem, Its the GTA VC exe.

Sephiroth

Quote from: ricardo on January 27, 2010, 09:23:12 PM

You're beginning to get waaay out of line.. I knew you were just another tart who had no idea what they were talking about.. and you can stop the senseless script utility posts.. they're really not all that useful. <3

rofl25

The bloodpatch that i want enables blood in the game, also at the same time the ability to kick people's corpses and steal their money, but at the same time i want to be able to play VC-MP. The .exe i have has no blood and i can't kick people's corpses nor steal their money. Basicly when i shoot someone, there's no blood gushing out, nothing at all.

rofl25

Quote from: thijn on January 27, 2010, 04:23:51 PM
i think the patch adds a huge amount of blood after shooting/killing someone.
Don't know any patch for VCMP though

Not for VC-MP, the original gta-vc.exe .

Ghostface_Killah

Quote from: rofl25 on January 28, 2010, 11:06:26 PMThe .exe i have has no blood and i can't kick people's corpses nor steal their money.

LMAO wat?

[AoD]NC

Quote from: Ghostface_Killah on January 29, 2010, 11:48:50 AM
Quote from: rofl25 on January 28, 2010, 11:06:26 PMThe .exe i have has no blood and i can't kick people's corpses nor steal their money.

LMAO wat?
No blood and money was when playing German lang too. So Gulk can be right, that German and Australian gta-vc.exe's are modified...

rofl25

Quote from: [AoD]NC on January 29, 2010, 01:09:05 PM
Quote from: Ghostface_Killah on January 29, 2010, 11:48:50 AM

LMAO wat?
No blood and money was when playing German lang too. So Gulk can be right, that German and Australian gta-vc.exe's are modified...

I don't have any of those two versions. I am using a version that i downloaded. Just tell me how i can enable blood.

Ghostface_Killah

Aaron

Put this file into your data folder in the VC installation directory,
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\data

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A4K7H56N

Thats all I can think of, its either that or a censored gta3.img

Ghostface_Killah

rofl25, if you think the .exe is all you need, have you tried a common nocd?