• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

server hosts

Started by ramandu, February 28, 2010, 10:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramandu

i used to use xserverz but its no longer there, please would someone let me know of a server host with as good reputation as xserverz.

thankyou very much

thijn

Javi

Yup, VRocker Hosting is the best choice. He has slow prices and exelent ping :D

ULK.akiharu

cheapest + most reliable hosting solution.

unfortunately, their site is only in polish right now so if you need help, be sure to message me.

im also well acquainted with the owner and i can tell you from experience that their hosting is top notch.

OG Servers currently hosts Psycho Empire, Pure DM, and Desert Storm.

they also host www.ulk-gang.com and www.xe-servers.eu.

/edit: also, im not sure about vrocker hosting but, og servers gives you complete access and control of your server files. (i also purchase from serverffs and they don't offer this)

here's a price comparison chart for commonly used vc:mp game server hosts (32 slots):

Company
|
Price in USD
|
Price in Euros
|

Serverffs
|
$10.86
|
£8.00

Vrocker Hosting
|
$9.71
|
£6.40

OG Servers
|
$6.62
|
£4.86

hope this helps

Ettans

I've used serverFFS for a long time, for game-servers, irc bouncers, dedicated servers. They also give full access to your server, they even allow you to set-up a firewall, to block unwanted connections and a free MySQL database. Good support etc, so I think their price is well worth their services. Not to mention the 25-75% discounts.

Boss

Or, if you're low on money, I can offer a dedicated 32-slot server with SQL and FTP for just 3$/month. Additional 2$/month and you've got a 200 Mb site.