• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Problems with MIRC.exe

Started by mynameisvarun, March 02, 2010, 05:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mynameisvarun

I want to know how to link MIRC.exe to your server. I have MIRC software and want to link it with my server.

Thanks in advance

Javi

What? If you want to connect scripts to your server:

First of all, get a .MRC script at http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?board=16.0

Once done, place everything in the folder where your mirc.exe is, then open it up and type /load -rs (script name).mrc

That's a "basic" way of loading the script, the script should have its own instructions.

- If what you want is your server to echo, first connect the script as explained above,   and make sure your script supports an echo, if not, you'd have to script it yourself.

mynameisvarun

when i try to load the script it displays a message box saying "one or more scripts is loaded that include initialize commands blah blah.... "
when servers dialog box opens and i click fill all the information it, displayed connecting to server and nothing happens it is showing like this

and also tell me any site that can organize my server i don't want the cheapest but the best also how can i have my server name in official server.

Javi

I have never taken at the mIRC Admin thingy to be honest. Hm, are you sure you are not running more than a script at once?

1) What do you mean by "organize your server"?
2) Developers decide that one :)

mynameisvarun

i mean any site that can make my server 24x7 available as i cant make my system running throughout the day and i am running only one script i.e 'vcmp script'.  :(but its not connecting to my server.

Javi

1) http://vrocker-hosting.eu/
2) VCMP Script? Hm, I never heard about that script, are you sure it's .mrc?

mynameisvarun

Javi

As I said before, I have no experience with mIRC anymore, looks like VC:MP is no longer going to support it as Boss said.
Back on topic, it looks like the script you're using is a mIRC.exe addon, I never used that o_o
Just try running a normal script from mIRC:

/load -rs (script name).mrc

mynameisvarun

ok i will try to do that. thanks for your support.

Devian

if you use [R2]Server Version you need change the port to :8194

mynameisvarun

i will try that but i thing its 8190. ??? ???

mynameisvarun

can anyone try my server its on 192.168.1.30:5192
thanks.
suggestions and comments on server are welcome.

Javi

That's not your external IP, we are not able to join there :P

mynameisvarun

u can try it. many players joined and played it . just try

Devian

Quote from: mynameisvarun on March 02, 2010, 06:20:16 PM
u can try it. many players joined and played it . just try
:@
to connect scripts on your server we need the password.
and i will not connect any scripts for you !
here is support 'just'