• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VCMP & LCMP Map Editor - HELP

Started by IvanSantos96, August 04, 2010, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvanSantos96

Please anyone can tell me a program that edit and convert maps from VC and LC to pawn???

[AoD]NC

IvanSantos96

why? i already do this in SAMP with Delux GTA Map Converter but i tried to convert the VC's Map files and appears the wrong codes.
must have a way to do this :'(

Relax

If you want convert to pawn vc-mp, it is not possible, because VC-MP Pawno does not support the creation of objects. Or did you mean something else?

IvanSantos96

Ok thanks anyway :S
But if I edit the map in the game it stays with that format for me in server without crash? If yes I will post a client for my server in my website.

[AoD]NC

First of all what do you mean by "map". Objects like Relax said? Or maybe cars position on server?

Because in VCMP R2 you can't add your own maps, like new islands.

And cool website btw. ;o.

IvanSantos96

its for add objects  :'(
I'm moding my map and vehicles of Vice City to see if the mods still working on the server.

anyway, how to add vehicles to that position ???

Tonys

Objects currently not available on VC:MP.
Vehicles - download client version 0.3x as it's the only one that has a working build mode.  Search the forum on how to get build mode working in 0.3x as there is a few topics on the subject.

IvanSantos96

ok. I have released a Patch for my server for the people who play in my server play with Stunt maps and IT WORKS!!! It doesn't crash the game  ;D

Someone can tellme how to know the coordinates to put the vehicles?

Relax

Start vc-mp and in the right place for you type /save [comment]
then you see in your game folder vc-mp_saved_coords.txt

OLvidO

Quote from: Relax on August 06, 2010, 12:54:02 AM
Yeah, but you need to enter to the vehicle first, so it will save as a vehicle coordinate :)

[AoD]NC

Btw. be sure that the vehicle is on a flat ground, otherwise it may look weird :).

Relax

Quote from: OLvidO on August 06, 2010, 01:03:47 AM
Quote from: Relax on August 06, 2010, 12:54:02 AM
Yeah, but you need to enter to the vehicle first, so it will save as a vehicle coordinate :)
It is obvious, but if you save when you is not in the car, but where vehicle should be, it does not change the final result. You get the same result as when you save in the car. But it is better to do only if there is no time to find a car :D

YmOn

LOLZ? :D
You may crate object in vcmp using CreatePickup
Good scripter is always Psiho ;DDD

Relax

ahaha, pickups is not objects