• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Thanks for unban our subnets

Started by johnx, October 07, 2010, 09:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnx

strke and killer when i last time joinned the server of hunting arena when just i connect it says that you r subnnet banned and i also lesson that that u bannned the subbnet of pakistan bcz of some hackers
and bcz that hackers we r also banned u need to think again strike and kill3R there r not all hackers who play the hunting arena server ther r some good peoples who play the server just like me and others...there r just some hackers...but not all so u need to think about good peoples just like me and others..SO THINK ABOUT IT STIKE>>>>AND>>>>Kill3R>>> :'( :'( >:( >:(

king_[ARSALAN]

i perfectly agree with u jhonx that strike and kill3r have to think about those players like us bcs of that persons we also r banned from hunting arena server . if they wanna ban that they have to ban those hackers they dont have to ban our subnets . plz unban our subnets  .  strike  and killer

[RV]DON

yeah i also agree with both of u . bcs when i joined the server i also face this problem bcs of hackers and evaders the honest players like us are also get banned .
Then what about us ? Strike & kill3r
u have to think about honest players of hunting arena server  ???

FREESTLYE_WILSON

me too probelm  i got ban in forum  >:(and also ban in server ka-killer ban me for spawn killing i saying plzzzzzzzz dont unbaned in forum dont care but unbaned in server plzzzzzzzzzz :-X        sorry allllll thingssssss

StriKe

You will not be unbanned until Muhammed Amir, Muhammed Asif and Salman Butt has been proved guilty :D

johnx

strike be seriouse it is not joke we r not hackers so unbanned us.....i know there is some hackers but not all strike think again...so unbanned our subnet  plz....

FREESTLYE_WILSON

kick salman kick asif kick alllllllllll pakiiiiiiiiiii unbaned ussssssssssss i dont watch cricket belive me dont a abush plzzz its not a joke bro >:(

king_[ARSALAN]

hey strike reallly be serious bcs of those why our subnets are banned why we cant play ?  think about it strike

OutlawZ

yes i aggre with u u u & u, i mean i aggre with double or 2x both of you, pls you have done wrong to me, sorry to us plas unban i am requesting i no hak!

Squida

yesh i also agree with firens i have done none wrong for ban this is unfair to ban all this is wrong

FREESTLYE_WILSON

this is my last server.........first leave xe european..........plzz not this again bro :'(

johnx

yea strike and kill3r tell us now what u say,..plz unbanned our subnet...

Shifter_Drifter

yes! Plz unban from us no one is a cheater/hacker plz unban :(  :-X  :-\  :-[  >:( pls

FREESTLYE_WILSON

maybe you joking maybe you are unbaned us maybe you not unbaned us weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nottttttttttttttttt hackerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr                 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >:(

Shifter_Drifter