• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Help me about mirc script

Started by johnx, December 03, 2010, 06:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnx

when i try to to connect WSV0.3 to my server it just connecting  and then in vcmpserver.exe error comes it says "i need Admin-password in the .ini before i can start the server" i i have enter pass in config file of server but can any one help about WSV...and it also says error in mirc that configure the setting correctly can anyone tell me that setting of WSV..

Terminatorupgrade 2

WSV SCRIPTS ARE NOT FOR r2

USE FBS 0.2 OR BE PAWANO SCRIPTER

Skirmant

Quote from: Terminatorupgrade 2 on December 03, 2010, 02:55:37 PM
WSV SCRIPTS ARE NOT FOR r2

Perhaps not, but it doesn't mean it can't be re-render it for R2. Anyways, I have no interest in messing around an ancient script. Here's my advise:
If you want to script in mIRC and you have ZERO knowledge get a mIRC server and a blank mIRC script.   

Your blank mIRC script: http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=386.0

Experiment a bit if you don't understand the main idea of mIRC, google a tutorial.

I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Terminatorupgrade 2

thanks i use it for my server for looking who is joining server who let who type what ? who is killing who

like that but in 0.4 there is no mIRC function so i am pawno scripter and i want to learn more