• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

How to get your server into Internet Tab[Fixed With Pics]No Port-Forward Or open

Started by kartikeyp1, December 27, 2010, 10:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartikeyp1

So now i got the method to fix it By the way i got i a year ago but now posting if someone having this problem look at the pics its now for win 7 you have to do same with windows xp
1. Open Firewall And click as it shows in picture and follow the pics

And At Last Browse your server and click add and then ok

Now open your server and see it will in the list
Note : This is only for those who use router not for others because they dont need to port forward

Terminatorupgrade 2

[AoD]NC

After doing this, the Windows Firewall will allow the server executable to connect with the internet. But if you run the server for the first time, Windows will also ask you if Allow or Disallow connecting this app to the Internet. You don't have to go through Control Panel to do that :).

However in most cases, your server will still not be on the "Internet" tab. Terminator that's not a guide how to forward ports :@

kartikeyp1

No its not port forwarding its the easiest way to show your server in the internet list and if you want port forwarding here is it.
1. Open CMD
2. Type "Ipconfig /all" (Do not include " when typing)
3. Look for default gateway. Remember that number, this is how you login into your router.
4. Type that number into your browser
5. You should now been presented a login screen. Login into your router
6. Go to http://portforward.com/ and find your router and follow the directions. They should have most of the routers.
7. Once you are done, Check at http://www.canyouseeme.org .
If the port is open, then you don't have a modem problem(meaning you have a cable modem). If it is still closed, then you do not have a cable modem. Please continue to the modem user section

asad3man

yazeen

Quote from: asad3man on April 21, 2011, 12:05:11 PM
Hey Pic Are not reching Problem Fixed it please

Port forwarding is the only way! This is Not working for most of users
Buy Router and Follow the instruction From Google/Vcmp forum. its simple
Good luck