• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

a bug that needs fixing

Started by KuRsA, January 06, 2011, 01:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuRsA

Hello, I have recently uncovered an exploitable bug present in the R2 server/client , I had posted the information about it here but have now removed it in an attempt to stop  the knowledge of the exploit from circulating.

There were too many views and no replys from any vcmp team members. If you are a vcmp team member or developer then please pm me for details of this exploit. It is important that it does not get passed on to the next version and could do with being fixed before then depending on how long that will be.

Aaron

you shouldnt of posted this, pm the devs

KuRsA

Quote from: Aaron on January 06, 2011, 01:49:47 AM
you shouldnt of posted this, pm the devs

I understand, but I don't know the devs or see their contact info here. What I describe above I have already posted on another forum as part of my defence. That thread has been viewed over 800 times and whilst the fact of the bugs existance has not been accepted yet, the cat is out of the bag now and it won't go back in.

I will redact the above post on first time of asking by any vc:mp team member, but would still like some kind of confirmation of my findings here if I were to do so.*

*I have redacted the orriginal post after considering Aarons suggestion and the lack of any imput yet from the vcmp team.