#pragma unused Some Symbol

Then hit compile
Boom Magic!!

Warnings gone  ;)
Paruni VC:MP Leader
Join Today: 178.63.52.144:5193
The Only Pawn Server With Clan Protection

heekz.shadow

Ehem.... I don't know if I'm right,but I think that #pragma unused can be used in publics,and when it is in a public,putting it under #define may bug it or you'll get a warning.

Just thinking... :D

Pro Scripter[/b][/i][/u]

Aldo

Quote from: heekz.shadow on February 15, 2011, 04:44:36 PM
Ehem.... I don't know if I'm right,but I think that #pragma unused can be used in public

Yea it can

Paruni VC:MP Leader
Join Today: 178.63.52.144:5193
The Only Pawn Server With Clan Protection

Charleyutton

It just means that you've assigned a variable without ever having used it, if I'm not mistaken. It would be more beneficial to find where the unused symbol, or variable, is and either remove it or check if you have forgotten to use it where you should have.
Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

Boss

Quote from: Charleyutton on February 16, 2011, 12:23:54 PM
It just means that you've assigned a variable without ever having used it, if I'm not mistaken. It would be more beneficial to find where the unused symbol, or variable, is and either remove it or check if you have forgotten to use it where you should have.
^
That's kinda what warnings are for.

heekz.shadow

Hmmh... Thinking that just deleting that unused symbol will return more memmory.

Pro Scripter[/b][/i][/u]

yazeen

It Shows Me Error Dude:

C:\Documents and Settings\yachu\Desktop\Vcmp\Gamemodes\RPG Server\RPG Server\gamemodes\FSRPG.pwn(25) : error 017: undefined symbol "Some"

yazeen

Quote from: yazeen on March 27, 2011, 02:25:15 PM
It Shows Me Error Dude:

C:\Documents and Settings\yachu\Desktop\Vcmp\Gamemodes\RPG Server\RPG Server\gamemodes\FSRPG.pwn(25) : error 017: undefined symbol "Some"

Worked

Robd

This is pointless, for one thing warnings aren't really hurting you. And second, the whole point of that warning is to tell you if you aren't using a symbol that it's just lagging scripts. This doesnt fix that. Just delete the symbol to clean up the script.
Hello, this is Robd from the past.
If you are seeing this I have either posted something stupid, forgotten something, started a stupid topic, or a combination of the three.

Please forgive us for this mistake.

Regards, management