• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

GTA:LC version best suited for LC:MP

Started by bakasan, October 04, 2007, 05:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakasan

We are looking for some feedback from you all about which version of GTA:LC should be supported in the 0.3z release of LC:MP.  We hope to choose the version that works for the most people, so please reply once here with your vote as to the best version of GTA:LC for you.  We will take it all into consideration for the upcoming release.  The version that was supported in 0.3x LC:MP was Beta2.7test, and GTA:LC has a newer version available as well (version 7test5).  Refer to http://www.gtaforums.com/?showforum=104  8)

We look forward to bringing LC:MP into 0.3z, GTA:LC is the best ^^

offthewall

I have had success using beta 2 v7test5, I am running Vista though so I don't know how well this version works for XP users.

AdTec_224

So far i have only tested LC with the Beta2.7test files but i think LCMP should support  v7test4/5 (as far as i know v5 is v4 but for vista) for 2 reasons 1. its the most up to date and 2. it supports both XP and Vista those are my thoughts on the matter :P.

-AdTec_224

Juppi

I didnt get LC:MP working with 'right' versions. I wonder if it may have been due to the lack of the original GTAIII sound files, as i dont have the cd.

Anyway, i think LC:MP should support the newest version of Liberty City (v7test4/5). Beta2 v7test5 works under WinXP also, i installed it as i misnoticed that it was meant for Vista.