BIG[H] = BIG HaLL

yazeen

Quote from: BIG[H] on March 25, 2011, 12:51:21 PM
Watch in 480p!

I tried the vid BTF i cant understant a shit which u type using // blablabla 
:P Please Zoom in so people can watch it

BIG[H]

@Dawood NO SPAM
@yazeen i will make more its only start i will make it better!
My Guru FORUM MUST VISITmegavcmp.freeforums.org

BIG[H] = BIG HaLL

yazeen

Quote from: BIG[H] on March 25, 2011, 04:24:12 PM
@Dawood NO SPAM
@yazeen i will make more its only start i will make it better!

Good
Tell me when its able to see clearly Cheesy ;D

asad3man

yazeen

Skirmant

I don't want to be the critical asshole. But this is a no way shape or form for a beginner to start learning pawn.

There are a few many very important things you should consider knowing before even thinking about starting to script in pawn, to evade of being pulled in a time consuming cloud of confusion. What are variables, how are they declared, what types of them are there, what types of data they store, how do they work, functions, loops, arrays, pointers, timers, default pawn functions ect. I have experienced what's scripting without proper knowledge like myself on mIRC. Ah the awesome times of starring in a while loop for ages and wondering "How the hell does this work?". I only began comprehending mIRC scripting fully when I took a couple of C++ lessons. Imagine how important is it for something like pawn.  

Don't get me wrong. This is a nice tutorial for someone who knows pawn. Perhaps you should make a tutorial for complete beginners?
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

stormeus

I agree with Skirmant. And to play the role of the critical asshole a little bit, the tutorial doesn't explain what OnPlayerCommandText is or what it does. It doesn't explain what the code being typed does, and it doesn't explain how it all comes together. For a beginner tutorial, you should try starting out with something like a small introduction to what programming is and getting into the real basics, like what variables and constants are and how to use them.

BIG[H]

hahhahahah its a Scripting Tutorial Not Lessons or Understanding :P ( well i stoped Pawn .. i will start Squirrel later with full definations )
My Guru FORUM MUST VISITmegavcmp.freeforums.org

BIG[H] = BIG HaLL

stormeus

Quote from: BIG[H] on April 21, 2011, 08:35:44 PM
its a Scripting Tutorial Not Lessons or Understanding

A tutorial is supposed to be for lessons and understanding...

yazeen

Quote from: Skirmant on April 21, 2011, 05:52:40 PM
I don't want to be the critical asshole. But this is a no way shape or form for a beginner to start learning pawn.

There are a few many very important things you should consider knowing before even thinking about starting to script in pawn, to evade of being pulled in a time consuming cloud of confusion. What are variables, how are they declared, what types of them are there, what types of data they store, how do they work, functions, loops, arrays, pointers, timers, default pawn functions ect. I have experienced what's scripting without proper knowledge like myself on mIRC. Ah the awesome times of starring in a while loop for ages and wondering "How the hell does this work?". I only began comprehending mIRC scripting fully when I took a couple of C++ lessons. Imagine how important is it for something like pawn.  

Don't get me wrong. This is a nice tutorial for someone who knows pawn. Perhaps you should make a tutorial for complete beginners?

Compelete Beginers OMG that would take some time,Teamwork,hp

stormeus

Quote from: yazeen on April 22, 2011, 05:00:08 AM
Quote from: Skirmant on April 21, 2011, 05:52:40 PM

Compelete Beginers OMG that would take some time,Teamwork,hp

I don't know what you mean by teamwork and HP, but it does take time to teach them. It also takes time to learn, and there needs to be something for them to look at. This just isn't it.