• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Why do people like XE so much?

Started by Robd, March 31, 2011, 12:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robd

I'm honestly very curious what makes this server so special, if anyone could explain I'd love to hear it.
Hello, this is Robd from the past.
If you are seeing this I have either posted something stupid, forgotten something, started a stupid topic, or a combination of the three.

Please forgive us for this mistake.

Regards, management

yazeen

Ye i hate XE it feels annoying to me  :o

aXXo

1. It has a chaotic gameplay.
2. You get to pwn 999 noobs
3. You get FFA DM, but you can also gather with your clan and have some TDM
4. It doesnt restrict you from anything, If you are a roofer...you are welcome, DBer......welcome, Pro Noob Heli killer....welcome. Gltcher....welcome.
5. If you wanna 1v1 do gotolocs, nogoto on and invite your opponent. You can easily stay away from noobs.

So in short, it doesnt discriminate between players of different skills or styles.

yazeen

Quote from: aXXo on March 31, 2011, 10:25:29 AM
4. It doesnt restrict you from anything, If you are a roofer...you are welcome, DBer......welcome, Pro Noob Heli killer....welcome. Gltcher....welcome.
5. If you wanna 1v1 do gotolocs, nogoto on and invite your opponent. You can easily stay away from noobs.

So in short, it doesnt discriminate between players of different skills or styles.

well i dont fell like that!!

ManiAc

Hey, just because you get raped everytime you join xe, doesn't mean you have to dislike it  :)

Charleyutton

Yeah pretty much what aXXo said.

There's a long back-story as to why XE is so popular with newbies and veterans alike, if you really want an essay on it pm me :p

The overall reason though is that it promotes complete freedom of gameplay, whilst under thorough administration and monitoring so as to keep the gameplay balanced.
Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

yazeen

Quote from: ManiAc on March 31, 2011, 11:28:35 AM
Hey, just because you get raped everytime you join xe, doesn't mean you have to dislike it  :)

I can Even Do a Killing spree on that Noobs

ManiAc

Robd

Hmm, I've played there a couple times and never really noticed that. Thanks for all the help.
If you are seeing this I have either posted something stupid, forgotten something, started a stupid topic, or a combination of the three.

Regards, management

Venkat

Quote from: yazeen on March 31, 2011, 10:46:04 AM
Quote from: aXXo on March 31, 2011, 10:25:29 AM

well i dont fell like that!!

Well if you dont feel like that, it makes you much of a hater than a normal VCMP gamer.

[MKs]WiLsON

its baned for no reason i hate xe now if they unbaned me i still hate it caz i remeber
that old ban ! and other hack and i baned huh ::)

Robd

I don't get the chaotic gameplay... the only good thing about the gameplay is the fact that there are 12 million people there. What I don't get is why they come to begin with...

Regards, management

BIG[H]

XE Uses Laggy Mirc scripts that's why people like it!
My Guru FORUM MUST VISITmegavcmp.freeforums.org

BIG[H] = BIG HaLL

Charleyutton

Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

Sephiroth