• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

NEEDED SCRIPT

Started by javipg94, November 04, 2007, 08:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javipg94

Hello all, :) :) :)
I need to make the script !getcar , !divecar , !buycar + ID , !sellcar to my server , how can ido?
some person have this script? can send it to me?

Thanks , Best Regards

GTA-Roloboy

I have but I don't release it...

Juppi

From what i've heard, you had an opportunity to get a script with those features and more, with irc-echo etc., but you rejected it. Now you want such script again ???

BTW i think this topic is in wrong section

kenny01

Most of script creators made their script for their servers and spend hours with making it. This makes server scripts unique and they don't want share it with public. You'll probably need to make a script yourself.

Juppi

I agree.

A free tip: look the ready scripts (GUS, RPG), try to modify them and see what happens. I learned mirc scripting basics that way in a couple of weeks, then asking help if i encountered problems i couldnt solve myself. Now i think i can say that i understand the functions of different aliases, mirc commands etc quite well and that way can also create new scripts.

Getting a ready script for a command without really understanding what it does may not be the best solution, but learning scripting gives you great possibilities to create the ideas you get. It gives a good feeling, when you manage to solve a problem thats been puzzling you, then perhaps introduce the solution to others.

"Give the man a fish and he will have food for a day. Learn the man to fish and he will have food for the rest of his life."

:)

GTA-Roloboy

Quote from: kenny01 on November 07, 2007, 12:29:05 PM
Most of script creators made their script for their servers and spend hours with making it. This makes server scripts unique and they don't want share it with public. You'll probably need to make a script yourself.

Nice saying :)

100% right

javipg94

Hi again ,
Someone knows now some script for !getcar etc..?

Thanks ;)

silence(dead)

hi guys
i just wanna say that all of what u guys said is right but what if someone doesnt know abou mirc scripting and language and want to get that kind of commands that will be impossible if no one is gonna help him otherwise he create a server and start learning and knowing the mirc symbols, the only people that i know that can script that good are kenny and overdose and i think they might help you.
CYA

Juppi

If someone doesn't know about mirc scripting, then it might be a good idea to learn. Six months ago i had no idea how to make scripts, but started learning by examining some ready scripts. I had no-one 'tutoring' me. Later i managed to make completely new commands from the beginning, using ready aliases. Now i've been making a script from the beginning including commands and aliases, and making it feels not hard at all (for me mirc language is easier than swedish language, which should be easy for a finnish person... ::))

I can help in scripting matters, in case i have free time, but im also expecting that the person im going to help is ready to do something himself (learn mirc scripting). I dont want to give everything for free, it teaches you nothing, and after all you get bored to all the ready features. This case really wonders me, person gets a full script with features he had wanted, and then suddenly turns it away  ???

GTA-Roloboy

Quote from: Juppi on November 28, 2007, 10:11:15 PM
If someone doesn't know about mirc scripting, then it might be a good idea to learn. Six months ago i had no idea how to make scripts, but started learning by examining some ready scripts. I had no-one 'tutoring' me. Later i managed to make completely new commands from the beginning, using ready aliases. Now i've been making a script from the beginning including commands and aliases, and making it feels not hard at all (for me mirc language is easier than swedish language, which should be easy for a finnish person... ::))

I can help in scripting matters, in case i have free time, but im also expecting that the person im going to help is ready to do something himself (learn mirc scripting). I dont want to give everything for free, it teaches you nothing, and after all you get bored to all the ready features. This case really wonders me, person gets a full script with features he had wanted, and then suddenly turns it away  ???

Juppi ownzzzz  :P  ;D

silence(dead)

juPPi u think u can help me out anyway if u would like to teach me here is my email adress [email protected]
thx [silence]dead

Juppi

We can discuss that, i sent u PM  ;)

silence(dead)

i read it juppi i pm u back ;D

GTA-Roloboy

Juppi = a good teacher xD

silence(dead)