• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VC:MP Player Count Charts

Started by thijn, April 11, 2011, 02:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thijn

Posted this yesterday on the Vice Underdogs Forum and though it would be nice here too.

You can find it here: Clicky!

[AoD]NC

Very nice. Maybe lets start a "post the highest player count you have seen" like on SAMP forums?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=90959

They current highest count is 27k. I would be glad to reach 150 ::).

OutlawZ

Squida

very nice thijn

I remember last year during the northern hemisphere's summer it would peak around 200 some days

Skirmant

Nice :) Does the master server record this or do you have a little 24/7 running thingy that records the data?
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Aaron

some kind of mini version of this would be cool for the vcmp official site!!!!!

thijn

Quote from: Skirmant on April 12, 2011, 06:23:03 PM
Nice :) Does the master server record this or do you have a little 24/7 running thingy that records the data?
Running a cron job that runs a script every 5 mins, the script gets the masterlist (or uses a cached copy if its down) and queries all servers and counts that up.

Also, As some of you already saw there is specific server charts at the bottom, fill in ur IP and Port and boom a chart :D

Zegro

samp have faked player count WAY too many times for me to accept 30k as a legitimate number :P

thijn

Quote from: Zegro on April 13, 2011, 04:45:35 PM
samp have faked player count WAY too many times for me to accept 30k as a legitimate number :P

lol ;D

thijn

It now also creates a static image located here:

http://thijn.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/Stats/Players.png

[AoD]NC

Nice one :).

What is interesting, that the player count never goes below 30. o/o

thijn

Yeh true, also at night and in weekends it goes up (pretty logical, but still funny it's very noticeable)

ULK.HeAD

I've seen 180 before, I wanna say 220 but I think that's exaggerating