• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Problems with GTA VC Menu...

Started by HackMan128, December 09, 2007, 07:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HackMan128

Hi
1.When i go to menu for change some option, i back to the game and i fly onto up. Then i must restart game.
If someone think, that this is antycheat, I tell u, that it isn't.
Why? Because i see cheaters in game and they can skip it.
To vc-mp team: Please! Remove this bug!

2. When i change something in gta vc menu, and i quit game, this changes isn't save.
This is gta vc bug or vc-mp?

Juppi

I dont know and have never heard that flying problem, but if i set something(graphics) in the menu, the changes only take place when you play, but after you quit everything is back like it was before changing. However in single player there is not such problem, so i suppose its in VC:MP.

Edit. In 0.3x you started flying high and fast, if you set too much ammo for a specific weapon. Dont know if theres similar problem in 0.3z. If you do nothing else but go to menu and back, its really weird.

HackMan128

Quote from: Juppi on December 09, 2007, 09:37:01 PM
I dont know and have never heard that flying problem, but if i set something(graphics) in the menu, the changes only take place when you play, but after you quit everything is back like it was before changing. However in single player there is not such problem, so i suppose its in VC:MP.

Edit. In 0.3x you started flying high and fast, if you set too much ammo for a specific weapon. Dont know if theres similar problem in 0.3z. If you do nothing else but go to menu and back, its really weird.

Hmm i change new button for game in controll and when I back to the game, i go to sky very fast just like cheater...

Aaron

I think it happens because your fps rises over 30 when you pause.. Not really sure..

TonynhO

Quote from: HackMan128 on December 09, 2007, 07:44:29 PM
1.When i go to menu for change some option, i back to the game and i fly onto up. Then i must restart game.
If someone think, that this is antycheat, I tell u, that it isn't.
Why? Because i see cheaters in game and they can skip it.
To vc-mp team: Please! Remove this bug!

2. When i change something in gta vc menu, and i quit game, this changes isn't save.
This is gta vc bug or vc-mp?

HackMan, the first one is a bug: if you pause and someone shoots you while you are pausing then when you go back in game you are flaying up until you crash.

For the second thing you are right, some change isn' t saved because VC:MP starts its default one but for others you need to change them on single player. ;)