• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

No CD problem help plz

Started by tommy-cj, June 23, 2007, 10:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy-cj

When i go on a server it loads normally but after the bit with the lamborghini picture it says "Please insert GTA Vice City CD" when I already inserted it.
How can I fix this help plz

kenny01

Obviously you have some mods installed. Reinstall your GTAVC.

tommy-cj

Nope just re-installed i got mods but i'm not using them. Also after that i can't even play single player the same thing comes up after loading. Only way to fix is re-install then single player works again but multi still doesn't work.

Elited Fish

You gotta just remove the mods when you aren't even using them. They mods are still in your VC folder.

tommy-cj

Omg mods are in my Documents here this is what i got on my VC folder = Anim, Audio, Data, Icons, Models, Movies, Mp3, Mss, MTA, ReadMe, Skins, TEXT, Txd, Config, GTA-VC (The link to the game), Mss32.dll, mtavc_dll.dll, ReadMe, Unins000, Unins000(uninstall), VCLimitAdjuster, ViceCityDeluxeReadme, GUI Rcon(VC-MP Admin tools), VC-MP documentation, Rcon, VC-MP, VC-MP uninstaller, Vcmpfrnt, Vcmpfrnt(PNG), USERDATA.

Anything wrong check plz

kenny01

You need to have a clean installation, which you don't have right now. We won't help you till you reinstall your GTAVC. VC-MP doesn't support any other mods.

bakasan

Quote from: tommy-cj on June 24, 2007, 02:11:59 PM
....here this is what i got on my VC folder = Anim, Audio, Data, Icons, Models, Movies, Mp3, Mss, MTA, ....

you had MTA installed.  that would make vcmp not run.

Quote from: kenny01 on June 25, 2007, 02:21:35 AM
You need to have a clean installation, which you don't have right now. We won't help you till you reinstall your GTAVC. VC-MP doesn't support any other mods.

^^  what he said

tommy-cj

Kk ill try deleting MTA thanks for help
QuoteYou need to have a clean installation, which you don't have right now. We won't help you till you reinstall your GTAVC. VC-MP doesn't support any other mods

I know i said i just re-installed my GTA its just the MTA anyway thanks guys.

Aaron

Quote from: bakasan on June 25, 2007, 06:18:18 AM
you had MTA installed.  that would make vcmp not run.

my VC-MP works and i have MTA installed.