• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

sansan v3 released!

Started by bakasan, February 29, 2008, 01:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakasan

Here it is:
http://vicecitymultiplayer.com/downloads/scripts/vcmp-sansan_v3.0.zip

sansan has a ton of features, but requires a little custom setup of your server config.ini and a copy of it in the bot directory to really shine....

/*
   sansan v3.0 rcon mIRC echo bot with gamemode support for VC:MP 0.3z
      coded by bakasan
      inspired by Falcon and Tommis and their mIRC scripts ._.

*/

Note: This was only tested on mIRC version 6.16, but should work on newer versions of mirc just fine.

Getting Started:
1) make a new folder and extract sansan into it
2) copy your mirc.exe and a copy of your server's current "config.ini" file into the new sansan folder
3) run the mirc.exe and fill out all the needed mirc info in Tools->Options (mirc nicks, email, irc-server address, etc)
4) in irc type: /load -rs rcon.mrc
5) sansan will ask you for your /identify password
    note: sansan uses this to auto-identify your bot on the irc network
6) sansan will ask you for your "homechan" info
    note: this is the mIRC channel you want your bot to live in - include channel password if one is required to join the channel
7) sansan will ask you for the host - this is the server ip of your vcmp server
8) sansan will ask you for the port - this is your RCON port from your vcmp server config.ini
9) sansan will ask you for the pass - this is your adminpassword from your vcmp server config.ini
10) sansan should connect to the server right away
    troubleshooting:
     -if it doesn't load right away, first try just disconnecting/reconnecting to irc
     -if it still wont connect, you may have entered wrong info (click Scripts Editor button and go to Variables tab to view/change what you entered)
     -if all the above is correct you have some other problem not related to sansan
11) join server and register using /c register <password>
12) from mIRC do !mkadmin <yourfullnickname> 10 (note: u cannot do !commands from the bot itself and you must be an op in the channel)
13) next time you login with /c login <password> you will be admin level 10 (if you are still ingame just type /c login <pass> again, no need to rejoin)

Enjoy!  Write a mode!  Share it on the forums!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sansan v3.0 Features:

mIRC Features:
-Auto-Identify with NickServ

-Auto-HomeChannel Join

-HomeChannel Commands based on channel permissions (game commands for vop, basic admin commands for hop, and top level commands for op)

-HomeChannel Command flood protection

-"EchoLevel" feature allows you to control how much of the game is echoed into mIRC (usage: !echolevel <level>  -  e.g. !echolevel 6) note: must be at least hop in the homechan to set the echolevel
  !echolevel settings:
  0 - no echo into home channel (but game is still processed by the bot)
  1 - only joins / parts are echoed
  2 - only joins / parts and kills / deaths are echoed
  3 - only joins / parts, kills / deaths and chat are echoed
  4 - (default setting) echo shows all events that 3 does plus shows server adminchat events
  5 - shows all events 4 does, plus adminmsg server pms to players
  6 - shows all events 5 does, plus player enter/exit vehicle events
  if you just do !echolevel with no number, it will display the current echolevel

-IRC HomeChannel Commands:
  These commands can be done from the mIRC channel the bot is echoing into.

Commands for anyone:
   !players            - Lists Players ingame
   !say or !chat            - Allows a person in mirc to chat into the vcmp server
   !msg or !pm <player nick or id>      - Allows a person in mirc to private message someone in the vcmp server
   !spree or !killingspree         - Shows how is on a killing spree

Game Commands for vop and higher +
   !hp <player nick or id>         - Shows a player's current health and armour
   !car <player nick or id>      - Shows a player's current vehicle
   !loc <player nick or id>      - Shows a player's current location
   !cash <player nick or id>      - Shows a player's current money
   !spawned <player nick or id>      - Shows if a player is currently spawned
   !stats <player nick or id>      - Shows a player's stats (work's if the player is offline as well)

Admin Commands for hop and higher +
   !kick <player nick or id>      - Kicks a player
   !ban <player nick or id>      - Bans a player
   !banip <IP Address>         - Bans an IP Address
   !unban or !unbanip <IP Address>      - Unbans an IP Address (Usually)
   !rcon               - Checks if the bot is connected, if not tries to reconnect
   !forecast            - Calls for a weather forecast (switches to the next random weather soon)
   !lock <full nickname>         - Locks a player's account making them unable to login
   !unlock <full nickname>         - Unlocks a player's account allowing them to login again
   !reset <full nickname>         - Resets a player's password: Next time they login it will ask them to reset their password with /c password <newpassword>
   !stfu <player nick or id>      - Adds a player to the stfu list (Autokick for chatting)
   !unstfu <player nick or id>      - Removes a player from teh stfu list
   !tstfu <player nick or id> <minutes>   - Temp STFU for x minutes
   !disarm <player nick or id>      - Disarm a player (no weapons)
   !echolevel            - Get echolevel
   !echolevel <level>         - Set echolevel

Commands for op only @ & ~
   !mkadmin <full nickname> <admin level>   - Sets a player's admin level (If they are ingame when their adminlevel is set from mIRC, they must type /c login <theirpassword> to gain admin privs)
   !<botname> commands (Commands based on your bot's current name (if your bot is called MyBot, the commands would be !myBot)

InGame Commands:
!help
!info
!irc
!players
!commands
!rules
!weather
!count or !cd
!spree or !killingspree
!hp
!stat or !stats
!team or !skin
!report
!admin
!spawned
!car
!cash or !money
!givecash or !gc or !givemoney
!account or !bank
!deposit or !bank+
!withdraw or !bank-
!bankrupt or !br
!disarm
!slap
!forecast
!cloudy
!lightning
!fog
!sun
!rain
!eclipse
!setweather or !sw
!settime or !st
!coord
!healthpickup
!armourpickup
!setpickup or !sp
!mkadmin
!kick
!ban
!tban
!getcar
!lock
!unlock
!stfu
!unstfu
!tstfu
!mode
!radar

RCON Features:
-Auto-Connect

-Keep-Alive keeps trying to reconnect the bot if it disconnects

-Random Weather set at random times (add settings to %climate to have them included into the randomizer)

-Chat Flood protection stops spammers

-InGame-Command flood protection

-GameMode Support
  Modes can be loaded from mirc or from ingame by admins
  Last Man Standing Mode included! 
         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRa9TIwRqZQ Hopefully it will give some people ideas on how to make their own modes as well :)
  Generic Blank mode included (copy it to use as a start point for making a new mode)
   To load a mode from ingame, Admin level 10 or higher do:
      !mode             - view current mode
      !mode <modename>       - load a mode
      !mode list         - list recently loaded modes
   From mIRC, @ & ~ op or higher do:
      !<botname> mode         - view current mode
      !<botname> mode load <modename> - load a mode
      !<botname> mode list      - list recently loaded modes
  More about modes will probably appear in the forums...

-Config.ini Support
  Place a copy of your server's config.ini into the bot directory and reload the bot to enable config.ini support
  The config.ini file is parsed into a hash table which sansan can use to add alot of functionality to the game
  Features that config.ini support enables:
   -Skin and Team Detection
   -Dynamic Spawnkill Protection (based on the spawnpoints in your config.ini)
   -Pickups from teh config.ini will be included in with script pickups by default
   -Counts the number of spawnpoints, Pickups, and Vehicles in your ini for you and displays the totals when being parsed
   -Saves a crc of the config.ini when its read, if you replace your config.ini and reload the bot it will notice it has changed and rescan it
  Special config.ini configuration needed to enable team names:
   1) You must have a copy of your latest server config.ini file in the bot directory
   2) You must label the ClassDescription according to the team number for each team
      For instance, if the Class Description of team 3 is "Robbers", ClassDescription.3 = Robbers
         As long as the ClassDescription has the .3 it will become associated with team 3
   If any of these steps are missing or not correct, some features will fail or work unpredictably -_-

Account System:
Stats system from RPGDMv2 included

Stats include Joins, Kills, Times Killed, Deaths, Best Killing Spree, Kill to Killed Ratio, and Total time played in the server (before last login - this is the time played as of the last time you quit, not including the current time if you are currently ingame - counts from join to quit)

Stats also include number of kills per weapon (known as "weapon Stats")

Passwords are stored with one-way encryption, so even server admin won't know anyone's password

Reset Password feature included  -  !reset <fullnickname>

Auto Login Feature (use /c logout to disable AutoLogin on next join if using a shared computer)

There are alot more features, including lots of highly useful generic aliases for making modes.  I reccomend looking thru the code just to see what features are available before starting a mode, it may simplify alot for you codewise.  I developed this bot to use as a base for my RPGDM script you may have seen in UltraMegaServer.  It has alot of the functionality that makes RPGDM work the way it does.  I even left the account system setup similar to how RPGDM is, so it would be fairly easy to use for making a comparable RPG script.  Happy scripting!

-bakasan

mbalee

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww!!!!!! :D :D :D Very nice! :D (but i cant download:/)

mbalee

Mattz

gamyster

how to connect mirc to VCMP server.I mean to say that i have mirc and i have loaded rcon.mrc but then it does nothing why?  I extracted files to a new folder then i pasted mirc.exe file then i pasted config.ini file in that folder but when i load rcon.mrc it does nothing why?
Founder of [SAF]Clan

gamyster

ok it works script on but when i type like from mirc that /say !mkadmin myname 10 then nothing happenes
Founder of [SAF]Clan

gamyster

why i cant be admin i typed /say !mkadmin myname 10 but still it didnt make me admin it does nothing it just say in chat and in vcmp but shows nothing still it shoes that admins are 0
Founder of [SAF]Clan

mbalee

Try without /say :P

only: !mkadmin gamyster 10

Nemesis2500

thx about that but when i type !mkadmin..... it says your not in a channel what is  going on??  :-\

bakasan

when running a mirc bot that uses remote commands like sansan:
you must be in the echo channel on a different mirc client than the bot (if the bot is echoing into #MyChannel, you must have the bot and your normal mirc client in that channel and you must be @ & ~ op in that channel - e.g. i can do commands on "sansan" from my "bakasan" mirc)

on a side note, sansan has an added right click feature.  when you right click someones nick, you get a few more options than normal(defined in popups.ini).  at the bottom of your right click options on sansan, i included some commands such as "vop", "unvop" etc.  these commands (if sansan is higher than @ - must be at least & or even owner ~ ) are capable of not just setting mode +v someome etc, but they will also add the user (if their nick is registered with nickserv) to the channel's nickserv permission list.  this way, when the user comes back they will get their +v +h +o etc automatically from chanserv.  when you take it away using those commands(mode -v user), it removes it from chanserv as well.  this makes it more convenient than having to type:

/cs vop #MyChannel add user
and
/mode #MyChannel +v user

or

/cs vop #MyChannel del user
and
/mode #MyChannel -v user

for each user that you want to have chanserv permissions in your channel...

there are more unlisted features, i kinda rushed thru the readme.  as i think of them, i will try to post some of the other features here.

Red_Queen

Wow that's a very interesting script :o so many commands and stuff, well done  :)

Chezor

I need help with this.. i cant work this script out.. not working for me..
add me on msn [email protected] and help me out..

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

capitanazo

ok it works script on but when i type like from mirc that  !mkadmin danielox 10 then nothing happenes
any solution?  ???
bye

Jack_Bauer

from a different client,not from the server,do !mkadmin yournamehere 10,that name has to be registered in server ;)

Youpi!

i loaded lms mode
by : !mode lms
but now i don't know how to unload it
please help me