• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

New VC-MP mIRC Admin

Started by VRocker, March 31, 2008, 02:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skirmant

Quote from: VRocker on January 19, 2010, 04:35:39 AM
Another Update:

Added some other R2 things like wanted level, perfect handling, stuntbike mod etc.

Also done some work on optimising the packet parsing. Should be a lot more efficient and be less cpu intence :) Shame its still hooked up to mirc, an app which doesn't know the meaning of efficiency :(

Awesome work! Can't wait to try out set wanted level :p
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Skirmant

Ah... Unfortunately I found a bug. Every time i use vcmp.setdisabledriveby Mirc crashes. Everything else works fine though.
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

VRocker

Hmm just looked into this. Someone told me that when disabledriveby <player> <0/1> is sent, the server will reply with [disabledriveby] <player> <0/1>.

Instead its replying with [disabledriveby] <player>. It was crashing due to it was expecting the extra argument. I have disabled parsing the callback for the moment so it wont crash but will still work.
* VRocker prods a dev to look into the callback

Hancock

Vrocker what do u mean by $scriptdirvcmp.dll
Hancock Of VC-MP

thijn

the $scriptdir returns the full path the the folder where your script is located.
and $scriptdirvcmp.dll (read $scriptdir and vcmp.dll) will return the full path to the vcmp.DLL in your scripts' folder;)

Skirmant

Is it just me or doesn't vcmp.team work? It returns 255 every time.
Any chances on making it work, because it would be extremely useful.

thijn

not sure but it might only work when getting killed for at least one time

Jack_Bauer

anyone tried shootinairmod ?
everything else i tried seemed to be working fine :S

Klaus_Meine

I can't seem to get it working.
It downloads fine but freezes when I click "Connect"

It stays on "Connecting to server". I have left it for a long period of time. Nothing happens.
I would like to mention I am using Windows Vista. Has anyone got this working using Vista?

Screenshot:

Tonys

Works for me fine, are you putting the rcon port number in the port box and not the listen port?

This might be your problem.

gta5

works fine for me using vista.

Kingston

Can Write How to Worked My Server In mIRC ??

Website Of Kingston
109.65.6.122:5192

thijn

Quote from: Kingston on March 21, 2010, 07:12:45 PM
you know why a readme.txt is called a read-me?
Because you have to READ IT.

Only a Dude

Quote from: thijn on March 22, 2010, 02:32:21 PM
you know why a readme.txt is called a read-me?
Because you have to READ IT.
lol

------------------------------------------------

some oral sex ^^

Tonys

Start vcmp.mrc in mIRC then input your server IP, RCON port and Password in the correct boxes then click connect and it'll connect.  If it doesn't check and make sure your server is actually online and the information your inputed is correct.