• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Rankings

Started by cola, October 24, 2008, 08:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Sosa

Stylianou

i must have missed HEAPS of shit cause last time i checked Ka was at the bottom for
''easy clans'' ...  meh no offence wind ur not bad 'now' least wen i left u lol.

but rly Ka wth? they r like a racing/stunt clan they dont even try to be dmers?

am i missing smth?

ima start playing again soon and wiping all the smiles of yous :D

Windlord

Stylianou no offense but you haven't been online much and have only played on a few servers for a very short time to really experience what the whole vcmp community is like.
You barely know what kind of a clan Ka is and I have no idea why you bothered to pick out our clan to comment about but Ka or Kuslahden alaste is not a clan focused on death matching, racing or stunting but we are a clan that tries to have fun with every single aspect of the community that is available to us. Name anything you want; scripting, discussing, fighting, stunting, racing, and contributing to the overall fun-ness of vcmp.
We have since been quite successful in having some very unique individuals in our clan and our reputation has risen greatly to challenge even the best of the best. Although I do admit my skills are nowhere near the place that people are ranking me as, our other members can fight well when needed. :)

I hope you are more informed next time before you post as although we aren't a specifically dm-ing clan like MK we can pwn and will pwn when it comes to a deathmatch party.

PS. Wow you actually made me re-register at this forum.

[UB]TheKing

Best clan ranking

1.[KA]
2.[KFJ]
3.[DU]
4.[MK]
5.ULK
6.[DS]
7.[SX]
8.[ArS]
9.[UB]
10.R3V

1st class(the best): Adieu,[KFJ]Hanney,[MK]Ashay,[KFJ]j.king,[KFJ]Mattz,[DU]_cola_sky,[DnA]oVeRdOsE,[SKT]Obito

2cnd class(skilled): [Ka]DeathKiss,[Ka]Juppi,[KFJ]Elmo,[ArS]C.utton,[DU]Ranulfo,[UB]TheKing,ULK.Head,[DU]TheOnly,[SKT]Mr.Sosa,[SKT]Tamas,[Ka]Windlord,[Ka]H.M.Murdock,TLK.Akiharu

3rd class(Good): [ArS]Kontrium,[ArS]Mert,[KFJ]Amiel,[KFJ]Anya,[TLK]Chuky,[DS]Killer,[DS]Strike,[DS]Blakie,[UB]Aldo,[UB]n_m,[SKT]Tokanaso

_Tommy

Quote from: Stylianou on January 24, 2009, 07:32:27 AM
i must have missed HEAPS of shit cause last time i checked Ka was at the bottom for
''easy clans'' ...  meh no offence wind ur not bad 'now' least wen i left u lol.

but rly Ka wth? they r like a racing/stunt clan they dont even try to be dmers?

am i missing smth?

ima start playing again soon and wiping all the smiles of yous :D
Ka is the best clan in VC:MP They are stunters\racers\dmers and they are the best Scripters

creepers

Quote from: Mr.Sosa on December 26, 2008, 10:49:25 PM
999999th Class (The Worst) [SkT]Mr.Sosa xPPPP
include me lol

BTW it seems i have a crappy reputation for being inactive and my skills are lost....damn
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

cola

Best DMing Clan
1.ULK
2.KFJ
3.DU
4.ArS
5.Ka
6.DnA
7.MK
8.UB
9.SkT
10.DS

Best MANNERED Clan
1.ULK
2.Ka
3.ArS
4.DnA
5.DU/DS
6.MK
7.KFJ <-- (All nice but the leader made me place KFJ here :P)
8.SkT
9.UB
10.R3V

Best ORGANIZED Clan
Meh I dont really know about this but maybe the top 3 could be:
1.Ka
2.ULK
3.KFJ

Btw for player rankings, how about i make another thread, and there all the player comes and say I'm a vcmp player, then i willl add y'all and make a list hows that :x And based on that we could rank them here :D

TLK.akiharu

Yay!!!! Finally someone thinks our clan is the best......hehe.. :)
ULK.akiharu

StriKe

Dangerous Clans ~ Easy Clans

1.KFJ
2.Ka
3.DnA
4.DU
5.ULK

Best Mannered Clans

1.Ka
2.KFJ
3.MK
4.ULK
5.DU

Best Managed Clans

1.Ka
2.KFJ
3.DnA
4.DU
5.MK

Just My Opinion,:S

j-king

DM clan rating

1.[KFJ] (lol sorry but imo we are best dmers)
2.=ULK=
3.[Ka]
4.[ArS]
5.[DnA]
6.[SX]
7.[NB]
8.[DU]
9.[UB]
10.=PCP= (only coz RAF owns me) :x

1st class: Adieu/GaLL,[KFJ]Ryosuke,[KFJ]Mattz,[DU]_Cola_Sky,[SkT]Obito, =ULK=Bishop,[Ka]H.M.Murdock,[KFJ]Edga,[DnA]Tanner

2nd class: [Ka]DeathKiss,[ArS]C.utton,[KFJr]Dead_Man,[KFJ]Ryz,=ULK=Head,[KFJ]Baldachyn,[MK]Ashay,[KFJ]Anya,[DnA]Giermek,[KFJr]Roni,[ArS]N0W4R

3rd class: [ArS]Kontrium,[TLK]Chucky,[DS]Killer,[DS]Strike,[Ka]Windlord,[DU]Koops,[DU]Darfy,[DU]Ranfulio

hmm thats all, i can remember. Also if i left some1 out forgive me.

cola

omg im never a first class dude but ty :D

Mr.Sosa

[UB]TheKing

Quote from: cola on February 09, 2009, 06:51:51 AMBtw for player rankings, how about i make another thread, and there all the player comes and say I'm a vcmp player, then i willl add y'all and make a list hows that :x And based on that we could rank them here :D

hmmm that will be nice to do cola ;)
oh and thnx for considering my clan mux apreciation :D
lol well yea make a topic that will be nice to rank players