• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

How to add skins/vehicles into the configuration file

Started by VercettiG, June 30, 2007, 05:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragan

Well first of all, i'm new to this comunity i'm starting to work with VC:MP servers today. :o ;)
I have "little" expirience with SA:MP pawno scripting but i see here is difrent so i need help.I found YeTi's VC Coding Tutorial and i will use them.

Ok so my problem is that i downloaded those pdf files with skin ids,weapon ids and vehicle ids but when i open them in notepad i see just ..nothing only those freak letters all around and i can't use those files even with office.
So if someone have .txt versions (or any other that can be opened easily) of those ids (skin,weapon,vehicle,pickups).
Anyway i would like to say that i played a lot VC before but currently i don't remember a lot of things so do you guys have any pictures of weapons,cars,skins,pickups  with their names etc...

EDIT: I got now pictures of cars,weapons,but i still need their IDS + skin IDS and skin pictures.

EDIT2: I see i need reader to open those files.Ok nvm i got it now i will download acrobat reader sry.

Anyway does anyone have link to see skin names with pictures?

Force

Just use the VCMP GRM built by Orpheus ;)

Linkage: VCMP GRM

That has everything that you will need!

TanaX01

Quote from: [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 on August 10, 2008, 06:48:18 PM
Just use the VCMP GRM built by Orpheus ;)

Linkage: VCMP GRM

That has everything that you will need!

Force and Orphus is cool Modific config  ;D

anthony870

The pickup list that was posted earlier is no longer available.  could some one please post a new pickup list of ids for armor, health, and other such items?

Thanks in advance,

anthony

[NoN]Toiletduck

I know this is an old topic but no-one seems to want to help me.
I can add skins fine and the positioning is right but if I scroll passed the skin that I added, all the skins appear to be the one I added.

anthony870

Quote from: [NoN]Toiletduck on December 26, 2008, 05:26:29 PM
I know this is an old topic but no-one seems to want to help me.
I can add skins fine and the positioning is right but if I scroll passed the skin that I added, all the skins appear to be the one I added.

i also have this problem.  i just left it as the default ones.  anyone know how to fix it?

[NoN]Toiletduck

The problem is that with vcmp you cannot mix skins of above 100 or below 100 in the same config.  All you skins must either contain only ids of under 100 or above.
Test and update me.

Elblem

Problems i have are ruff
need some help
and alot of things to do
my vc mp doesnt work anymore
it doesnt show servers anymore
just lame now
need help

StriKe

Elblem

Problems i have are ruff
need some help
and alot of things to do
my vc mp doesnt work anymore
it doesnt show servers anymore
just lame now
need help

[DGC]Doomer

In my server , the pickups (what i added!) won't show up, what did i wrong?
Also when i add Skins the skin selector stucks at some skins , again what did i wrong?

------------------
sry for spelling i am german

TLK.NicoArin