Author Topic: [HELP] A few things  (Read 6699 times)

Offline GrimReaperz

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
[HELP] A few things
« on: April 05, 2008, 02:25:36 pm »
Hey

I'm having trouble atm. Without a doubt i have to portforward for my server to work. But what port do i have to forward? Is there a tut or something about portforwarding for GTA VC?

And another thing how can i add commands in my server like /stats etc and stuff like /register and /login so it keeps track of your stats like kills and stuff. And so you get money for you kills

Thanks

Juppi

Re: [HELP] A few things
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 08:44:42 pm »
I let someone other with more experience of forwarding ports answer your first question.

To your second question, there are plenty of excellent VC:MP server mIRC scripts here. In VC:MP, though, the commands are not formatted like /command, but either !command ot /c command. At least GUS have the possibility to register+login, stats, money etc., im not 100% sure about the others. If you have some experience with mIRC scripting and want to build your script yourself, VRocker's admin script seems quite good base for a new script, it has a lot of functions and callbacks in it.

Offline GrimReaperz

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 05:47:04 am »
Hey thanks for the reply. All i have to do now is portforward lol

Offline Mex

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 07:56:08 pm »
You should forward the port which your server is setup on, you can find this port in your config.ini file.
The line will look like this:
Code: [Select]
ListenPort = 51925192 is the default port.

Then you will need to enter your router's IP address into your browser.
Check this link for your router's IP, select your router brand and model, then choose any software name.
(Several router's IPs start with 192.168)
http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

You can then try following the instructions given to open a port for that software, replacing the port they tell you, with the port your vcmp server is running on.

Hope this helps.