Author Topic: config.ini Crashing Games  (Read 7802 times)

Offline Watti

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
config.ini Crashing Games
« on: August 18, 2007, 01:10:36 pm »
the config on the server im building.. is crashing the game... u have the open screen then it crashes/ freezes and there is no connection... help

Juppi

Re: config.ini Crashing Games
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 02:02:09 pm »
There is something wrong with skin/pickup/vehicle settings... Most likely a vehicle is causing the crash (in 0.3x there were many cars that caused a crash after the load screen, dunno what is the situation with 0.3z). Try to remove all vehicles from the config.ini and restart the server. If there's no crash then, one of the vehicles causes the crash. Then remove it

Offline Watti

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 02:05:01 pm »
thanks for help man :) and so quick.. cause im a litle tired.. and if i didnt get the answer by now im sleeping but now :D.. yay... but i got aout 119 cars.. ill take them all off then try from there

Offline PMP

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 03:52:37 pm »
thanks for help man :) and so quick.. cause im a litle tired.. and if i didnt get the answer by now im sleeping but now :D.. yay... but i got aout 119 cars.. ill take them all off then try from there
It happend to me to. The icecream van that comes in default makes it crash when you change a certain amount of cars.

Offline dave5

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 08:02:13 pm »
Also, don't forget you to check if there is any stray numbers or incomplete lines.
Example

Vehicle =
Pickup =

All you need is one misplaced number or line to crash the server, I'm sure you already know this, use ; for comments.
Date Registered:     July 29, 2007, 09:48:25 PM
Last Active:    March 21, 2008, 09:14:52 PM

Offline Watti

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 04:49:09 pm »
use ; for Disabling to :D