Author Topic: Help with scripts  (Read 8131 times)

Offline ALMIGHTY

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Help with scripts
« on: September 23, 2007, 06:47:45 am »
How i install scripts and all that on VC-Server... and i can use pawno for make mi own gamemode in VC:MP?? if its posible... how??

Juppi

Re: Help with scripts
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 02:23:30 pm »
pawn scripting is not yet possible in VC:MP, but i think that possibility will come to version 0.4. There are a couple of ready scripts for servers, just check the Script showroom. If you use GUS, there's easy instructions how to use it in that topic.

Juppi

Re: Help with scripts
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 06:46:07 pm »
can you explain me a bit better about scripting i mean how to instal them an all that :D?

I answer to this topic...

If you simply mean how to run those, just look in the topics.

To run GUS:
- Instructions (New, Easier) -

1) Extract all files to a seperate folder
2) From where you extracted thoes files, open up vcmp.ini with wordpad / notepad and change the details in there to your server details. (ip, client port, rcon port, adminpass)
3) In that same folder, open up mirc.exe
4) If scripts do not automaticly load, type "/load -rs vcmp.mrc" without ""
5) After five seconds, the dialog should open up and scripts should AUTOMATICLY connect to the details you put in vcmp.ini
6) Go in the server, type "!set admin" without "" and on that nick you will have admin! You can only use this command once, remember
7) Your done.. Have fun and enjoy the scripts. Post any problems and feedback in here!

Falcon's Admin panel starts the same way:
Running admin panel is quite simple: First put the files in the zip to your mirc directory. Then execute mirc and type /load -rs adminpanel.mrc. After that put your server info to the Admin panel window and connect. Then you can control ur server with the panel.

If you want to learn mirc scripting, the best way is perhaps to study the existing scripts, try to modify them and see what happens. That was the way i learned scripting. Some help in this topic: http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=146.0 . There are also many mirc sript guides in the internet, try searching google.