Author Topic: Why PLk Banned in xe server  (Read 16913 times)

Offline _xXx_

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Why PLk Banned in xe server
« on: November 07, 2011, 07:09:09 am »
why plk = banned in xe server 10 = 11 member is banned why

Offline gta5

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • No1 Hosting
Re: Why PLk Banned in xe server
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 07:25:41 am »
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 07:28:45 am by gta5 »

Offline Nadeem

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • The Zetz
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 12:36:38 pm »
they are raged thats why
and banning Reason:PLK=Banned

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 05:32:00 pm »
According to XE Management, ten of your members are banned there for hacks/cheats, so your clan is not welcome there anymore.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline Nadeem

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • The Zetz
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 05:54:27 pm »
stormues listen i admit that our past members hacked but they banning is without any reason from 1 week .All plkz are banned and the reason was PLK=Banned

Offline stormeus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 07:53:16 pm »
ten of your members are banned there for hacks/cheats, so your clan is not welcome there anymore.

Therefore all of your clan members are banned. I'm not XE Staff, but they've made that pretty clear.

Offline BIG[H]

• Made Man
  • Sight of light
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 09:50:23 pm »
Ah Yeah!!! Asshole heads hackes got banned .cool ,better to pemanet ban them from XE for lifetime . So they can play in peace .the master boss head of hacker nadeem also got banned. :D hurray. All hail nadeem king of the lossers i got many profs against nadeem the hacker and its on you tube and xfire
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:52:45 pm by BIG[H] »
Outdoor city server Administrator, FS server owner!

Offline stormeus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 02:27:20 am »
and its on you tube and xfire

What are you even talking about, and why do I feel like you're hunting for posts? Oh wait, because you are.

Offline Morphine

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 03:08:58 am »
The Fallen has come!

Offline Nadeem

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • The Zetz
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 08:59:21 am »
Ah Yeah!!! Asshole heads hackes got banned .cool ,better to pemanet ban them from XE for lifetime . So they can play in peace .the master boss head of hacker nadeem also got banned. :D hurray. All hail nadeem king of the lossers i got many profs against nadeem the hacker and its on you tube and xfire
ahh its so funny.When i started playing vcmp i cant kill someone and i used hax.But it was seven months ago .But now i able to pwn noobs like u BIG[Hacker].You use drive by in pure dm.Dont talk about my past fucking asshole big .in ur pass u were fucked by many asses.and leave my past.Take a look in this 116.71.209.32
stormues u seen plkz member ban appeals?
they denied it and reason was PLK=Ban .Its funny
d

Offline BIG[H]

• Made Man
  • Sight of light
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 09:24:08 am »
I driveby ??? LololoooL... Profs?? Ask any admins in puredm or other servers About my driveby's .all answers would be negative. Because i hate db and i reported them so much to admins of server , i even disabled db in my server . But you ban evaders .. Huh? Why i am wasting my time on this fool.

Make ban appeal in XE forum. 
Regards Thomas
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:26:21 am by BIG[H] »

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 09:26:11 am »
So the reason many of those who use hacks are because they can't fight well. Learn from professional like I did. You should have advised your TeamMates to don't hack. XE banned all your clan members because your clan is full of hacker. Get a new CLEAN clan with no hackers. And you might just be back in XE.
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline BIG[H]

• Made Man
  • Sight of light
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 09:27:38 am »
So the reason many of those who use hacks are because they can't fight well. Learn from professional like I did. You should have advised your TeamMates to don't hack. XE banned all your clan members because your clan is full of hacker. Get a new CLEAN clan with no hackers. And you might just be back in XE.
indeed , i agree for sure

Offline Nadeem

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • The Zetz
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 11:07:44 am »
indeed , i agree for sure

Oh yes ur right but u know i found only 2 hackers in my clan and they are kicked and are banned from Xe..the basic reason due to which we got ban from Xe is this our clan got top 8 position in top 10 clans of xe in just 21 days so they start making imaginary scandals against us and the prove is that they have no prove against us and against me u can check xe forum for details..Only two members of our clan got banned in Xe bcz of hack and others are bcz of PLK so they banned every one....This is the only reason so Plzzz don't say any thing wrong against our clan...For more info check Xe forum which is a stronghold of raged ULKzzzz....:P

If u have any prove against me that i hacked in Xe(after joining PLK)than go and bring ""I will close the clan and will leave Vcmp ,if not than ulkzzz raged by baby clan....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:12:44 am by Nadeem »

Offline Morphine

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 01:00:25 pm »
Nadeem, the reason why admins use sarcastic reasons to ban your members nowadays is because the members know what they're originally punished for. Most of your members had hacks installed on their PCs and some even managed to push it to the next level, game modifications.

You have to understand that a clan isn't a one-fucking-day job. You have to take time to recruit people and not recruit 5 year old idiots at that.