Author Topic: Hello, need help how to play vcmp  (Read 2716 times)

Offline _xed_

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Hello, need help how to play vcmp
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:31:16 pm »
Im kinda confused...i joined server called sky-high and all players just spamming some chat commands and then instantly teleporting to me  when i spwan and killing me...can u just spam all kinda commnads for free all the day or what? and is there some list of these commands and what each one do :D? thanks..And got one other question..i tried join some gangwar mode server but when i connect i can play like 5 seconds and then game crashes without any error messages :/

Offline manas

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, need help how to play vcmp
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 07:30:05 pm »
Well,i suppose they were using !goto command to be clear this command helps you to teleport to players but if they had !nogoto on you can't sadly but you can use another command and that is !gotoloc you just need to see where are located like if he is in mansion then i use !gotoloc mansion to teleport to mansion its easy.This my answer to your first question and my answer to your second question is don't fucking ever join that server again simple.

Offline Force

• LU Developer
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 07:37:36 pm »
The commands depend on the server, the crashes are rare and do happen occasionaly. For example on Ka Deathmatch Server </shamefulplug> there are commands such as !goto and !gotoloc which teleport players to the specified player or location. Not all the servers have these commands so it's best to type !commands and definetly read the rules which are usually found by typing !rules. The official list is the best place to start for servers that are well maintained, and will be a good place to get you started.

Offline Innocent Heart

• Wiseguy
  • Crime Investigation Department Owner
    • View Profile
    • Crime Investigaton Department
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 09:29:26 pm »
My Answer Of Second Question is That if u are Talking About Gangster WarZ Server ThEn i want to tell u That The Owner of That SeRver told me About His Errors He is Preparing his Server. After SomeDays it will be PerFect ..! And then u can play in His Server ....!
Conatact Information :
Facebook:-www.facebook.com/dashingjaff
Youtube:-www.youtube.com/NooranScripter

====>My Server Info  < ========
ServerName :- CID-Server
Server Clan :- [D.R] Dakriders
Server Forum :- www.CidServer.tk
Clan Forum :-www.Drgang.tk
=====> DarkRiders Group <=====

Pm Me If U want To be Pro In Scripting !
Those Who Banned my Ip and My Freind's Ip They Are Big Fuckers...!

Offline heekz.shadow

• LU testers
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 10:33:29 pm »
Commands are the usage of different scripts in your / others benefit.

Due to the high amount of players, you considered it a spam. Think about yourself doing the same thing in the same moment x 30.. I hope you get me.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 10:35:02 pm by heekz.shadow »
Code: [Select]
[20:23] <habi> later only i heard that lu chatbox is customizable. On my first visit, it appeared ugly.
[20:23] <habi> May be that also be the reason why lu has no players