Author Topic: What fonts does VC:MP uses ( along with LU ) on in-game chat ?  (Read 2541 times)

Offline heekz.shadow

• LU testers
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
I don't know if you get what I mean, but here is my problem,

I play VC:MP from atleast 2-3 years, and my IG font gets bugged up in-game and I cannot make difference between "i" and "l", whenever I open up winamp, the font kinda changes so I can see the point from "i" and can easily make a difference, but I am too lazy to open winamp all the time ( Yes, I know I could make a batch launcher to launch both VC:MP and Winamp in one time and to kill Winamp after 3-5 seconds ) but I want to know how to get over it.

Any suggestions ?
Code: [Select]
[20:23] <habi> later only i heard that lu chatbox is customizable. On my first visit, it appeared ugly.
[20:23] <habi> May be that also be the reason why lu has no players

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: What fonts does VC:MP uses ( along with LU ) on in-game chat ?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 06:18:24 pm »
The default font in r2 looks like Arial, since the capital I and lowercase L look identical. The default font in 0.4 is Verdana, so it's no longer an issue.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: What fonts does VC:MP uses ( along with LU ) on in-game chat ?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:21:12 pm »
            Verdana                            Arial

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.