Author Topic: Happy Birthday ! :D  (Read 5773 times)

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Happy Birthday ! :D
« on: October 29, 2012, 09:37:51 pm »
Vice City celebrates 10 years !

Now "he" grew up, have to be careful with him :P
Vice City was one of the first games played by someone. ( unforgettable memories )

It's time to do a surprise for his birthday, wishing him Happy Birthday !

P.S.: Rockstar Games:

"In conjunction with the anniversary, we're pleased to announce that we'll be releasing an Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for select iOS and Android devices later this fall. This upcoming version will bring the full experience to mobile devices, featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements unique to the iOS and Android platforms. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead including a list of compatible iOS and Android devices."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:50:32 pm by sseebbyy »

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline [AoD]NC

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
Re: Happy Birthday ! :D
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 11:24:44 pm »
10 years ago the PS2 version was released. The pc edition was published 7 months later. And I'm playing it since summer 2003, incredible, how much time I wasted with games :D.

2 facts from gt wiki:
According to Lazlow Jones, Rockstar began working on GTA Vice City only one month after the release of GTA III.
GTA Vice City only took 9 months to make.

I think that Rockstar, after a successful release of GTA3, was worried about one thing: the game is "too dark" (the city, weather etc.). That's why they started working on a bright VC quickly.

So much games turned recently 10 years. GTA 3, VC, Mafia 1 etc. Only classic games. I don't think someone will remember in 2018, that GTA 4 is 10 years old!

It was obvious, Rockstar releases a mobile GTA:VC. They claimed to release some unseen artworks and other shit too.

Offline JackDawZ

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 01:36:47 am »
Vice City best, Happy birthday  ;)
Proud member of TRC since 28th January of 2013, LGS, XE-Servers, Extreme Addicts Moderator.

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 05:03:21 am »
Damn, you beat me to it.. :)
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline LoLiNeSS

• Street Thug
  • LoL power! LoLoLoLoL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 03:46:11 pm »
Best. Game. Ever. , Happy birthday  :)

Offline Franklin

• Wiseguy
  • WiSeGuY
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 01:41:12 am »
Happy birthday :D

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 09:31:43 am »
Happy Birthday Vice City!  :D

-Funniest quotes-

Quote from: asad3man
i cant able to understand

Offline Glock22

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 01:02:49 am »
10 years ago the PS2 version was released. The pc edition was published 7 months later. And I'm playing it since summer 2003, incredible, how much time I wasted with games :D.

2 facts from gt wiki:
According to Lazlow Jones, Rockstar began working on GTA Vice City only one month after the release of GTA III.
GTA Vice City only took 9 months to make.

I think that Rockstar, after a successful release of GTA3, was worried about one thing: the game is "too dark" (the city, weather etc.). That's why they started working on a bright VC quickly.

So much games turned recently 10 years. GTA 3, VC, Mafia 1 etc. Only classic games. I don't think someone will remember in 2018, that GTA 4 is 10 years old!

It was obvious, Rockstar releases a mobile GTA:VC. They claimed to release some unseen artworks and other shit too.
That's true, GTA III looks pretty miserable and dark.