Author Topic: !bikers etc.  (Read 10327 times)

Offline bazza

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: !bikers etc.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 02:36:35 pm »
1) he should think twice before posting scripts that dont work!

2) he should not boast about scripts that dont work ! <-- this is the one i believe offended most people

3) before you make irrelevent comments to stand up for your "internet friend" please consider points 1 and 2

EDIT:

4) not once has he taken responsibility for his mistakes, in both his comments he has "passed the blame" onto someone / something else.

this brings me nicely on to point 5.

5) a bad scripter will always make excuses!

just admit you made a error, your a beginner and made a mistake (theres nothing wrong with that) and STOP boasting about your scripts.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 02:50:29 pm by bazza »

Offline Force

• LU Developer
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 03:23:51 pm »
Ok, A) I was trying to help thijn, and I had no resources around so I did the best I could.

B) When I saw it didnt work, I then went on to post the corrected and working version.

C) I never "boasted" when I said "You have seen my awesome commands then :P". The :P was put there for a reason, it was to say that I'm saying this in a joke way. Thijn himself even called them awesome when he was on my server.

D) If you think I'm a bad scripter then fair enough, You say you have been scripting for 2 years, but you have never posted a script to help someone, also, I wouldn't have released FBS unless they were bug free, which they aren't as NO script will be without bugs no matter how hard you try. And so, that is why I released them as they are.

Finally, about passing the blame onto someone else, I was stating a fact that VRockers DLL caused it to crash and VRocker clarified that.

Thijn: I think it would be best if you locked/ deleted this topic for both yourself and others.

Offline GOLG

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 04:22:49 pm »
yes i saw what he put

someone wrote , "cool, the new wsv  is out"

[SDT]F_T_F0RC3 wrote, "use mine, their better"

i agree, [SDT]F_T_F0RC3  should not be allowed to help in the forum.

Offline Force

• LU Developer
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 04:30:06 pm »
Sheez, I said that as a joke, AND explained later on that I had said that with a :P to say that WSV is MILES BETTER but its nice to see someone using your own scripts being used.

And to be frankly honest, the last time I saw [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 was a loooooong time ago.

Just stop spamming up the forums, I made a mistake ok, I posted some wrong code, big woppty do. :-\

And also, BOTH me and VRocker posted a solution, I posted one, saw it didnt work, posted another, then VRocker posted one as well. And, VRocker's will work better than mine as he is older and wiser in scripting than I am.

Offline thijn

• LU testers
  • VC:MP Veteran
  • Im proud to be pro.
    • View Profile
    • Vice Underdogs
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 04:31:54 pm »
Why are you all talking so stupid about [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 ??? ???
Hes nice and he tries to help me (A beginner) with a script.

Thijn himself even called them awesome when he was on my server.
This is correct, i liked the script because its easy to understand and it got a lots of cool commands.

1) YOU ARE GOING TO BOAST ABOUT SCRIPTS THAT DONT WORK
The script (FBS) works for me ;) Maby you are a noob and can get it work :D Im a beginner but i got it worked ;)

BTW i lock the topic because i got my answer.
And plz be nice to my friend [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 :)

Offline maxorator

• VC:MP Developer
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 07:49:06 pm »
I cleaned this up a bit. Most of the posts not related to the topic were deleted.

Bazzaa, K.I.S.S, try to be more tolerant. TanaX, no spam, please.