Author Topic: VC:MP with NPCs / Bots ( NOT FAKE )  (Read 25179 times)

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
Re: VC:MP with NPCs / Bots ( NOT FAKE )
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 01:45:13 pm »
PHRESH only

-Funniest quotes-

Quote from: asad3man
i cant able to understand

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 05:19:46 pm »
Isn't VC:MP.

I think is VCO .

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
  • Pawn scripting for SA:MP and VC:MP
    • View Profile
    • vk.com/vicecitymultiplayer
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 07:22:01 pm »
Isn't VC:MP.

I think is VCO .

:D
you almost have guessed, but it is not so, it is based on the source code vc-mp 0.1
I collected the pieces over a large period of time, and finally I was able to build a working multiplayer, bots shown in this image created by me and my friend, who is helping me to learn C++, a standard vc-mp 0.1 has no such commands....

:)

if you do not believe me, I can give to you, my client initially that you connect to my server and check it out, I never lie!
sorry

Russian Сommunity

Вступайте в группу: vk.com/vicecitymultiplayer

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline [AoD]NC

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 09:55:22 pm »
Okay then.

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 10:32:17 am »
my screenshots are not VCO

Russian Сommunity

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 10:47:21 am »
 ;)

Russian Сommunity

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 11:23:16 pm »
The concept is interesting, but we're on 0.3z R2, meaning that none of this is compatible with current clients, and using your multiplayer client would also mean a loss of a lot of functionality. Please try again when you invent a time machine that takes you back to 2005.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2012, 01:58:13 am »
The concept is interesting, but we're on 0.3z R2, meaning that none of this is compatible with current clients, and using your multiplayer client would also mean a loss of a lot of functionality. Please try again when you invent a time machine that takes you back to 2005.

yes you are right, but not in all, I can not make it compatible with 0.3 clients, because I do not have the source code 0.3

I also hardly able to do synchronizes sniper weapon, as is done in 0.3

I looked through all of the code of 0.1 and have not found anything that could block it.
I think that the problem in the game GTA VC, as well as that of 0.3 for this hack uses the memory address, which is responsible for the camera player to make sniper weapon synchronizes all ...

but everything else I can do with no problems (the creation of checkpoints, pickup trucks, facilities, boats and other functions)

I am very tired of constantly hacker attacks on my server VCL which renders it standing up and make it unworkable, vc-mp 0.3z r2 Pawn server has safety problems, as well as a lot of mistakes!

someone on this forum suggest to me to use the informal version of the server VRocker (Squirrel) to protect their and get more features, but my experience in Pawn for over 5 years and want to stay in it!

server version of VRocker (Squirrel) is not the solution!
I also do not understand why all the official server vc-mp use
informal version of the server VRocker (Squirrel) ....

is not the solution of the problems!

I wanted to tell all of you to show and prove that I would like to be part of the vc-mp to correct them in new relise 0.3z R3, and give developers more scripts for servers more features ...

but you have not even listened to and did not believe me ...
denying all I was saying ...

so I decided to make his version of vc-mp to show you this!

I have the support for Unicode in the client and server to allow players to chat in any language, as in SA-MP, and not as now in 0.3 only in Latin, it hinders the development of vc-mp community!

You do not give us any new information about the development of the excuse that 0.4 maxorator at university and had exams and do not have time, it's been more than half a year since the last time you added to the development of 0.4, this is another reason for me....

sorry for my bad English...  :-[

:(
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:06:05 am by [Saint] »

Russian Сommunity

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 07:12:56 am »
Dang.. For the first time, I actually took time reading a long long long post... I'll answer some of your questions here.

Quote from: [Saint]
I am very tired of constantly hacker attacks on my server VCL which renders it standing up and make it unworkable, vc-mp 0.3z r2 Pawn server has safety problems, as well as a lot of mistakes!
That's what the devs are trying to fix with the Pawn servers.

someone on this forum suggest to me to use the informal version of the server VRocker (Squirrel) to protect their and get more features, but my experience in Pawn for over 5 years and want to stay in it!
Even I've been having a hard time moving to Squirrel after I finally learned Pawn. But making the switch from Pawn to Squirrel was the best decision I've ever made. I would infact go back to Pawn, if/when 0.4's Pawn server is much more better then the current version.

I also do not understand why all the official server vc-mp use
informal version of the server VRocker (Squirrel) ...
2 possible reason. 1, it's much more safer and faster. 2, it has way more functions.

I wanted to tell all of you to show and prove that I would like to be part of the vc-mp to correct them in new relise 0.3z R3, and give developers more scripts for servers more features ...
Too late.. Devs are working on a better version called 0.4

I have the support for Unicode in the client and server to allow players to chat in any language, as in SA-MP, and not as now in 0.3 only in Latin, it hinders the development of vc-mp community!
If I recall right, there was once a topic called "Suggestion for VC-MP 0.4". Anyway, the 0.4 has many functions and probably more then you thought. Not everything can be added. There's a reason why scripters/programmers are born.

You do not give us any new information about the development of the excuse that 0.4 maxorator at university and had exams and do not have time, it's been more than half a year since the last time you added to the development of 0.4, this is another reason for me....
Try developing a client from scratch while being at a university and had exams and be at a university. Give him time... The world didn't end in 2012 so let's wait for 2013..

Edit: I bolded some text to for some readers.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 07:16:42 am by Fuzzy168 »
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline VS

• Street Thug
  • Opening Soon - VS Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 02:19:02 pm »
i believe you did it because its not impossible to do something like that soon or later falcon or max or who ever published 0.1 is going to noticed that was stupid ether way because false or true and the thing that i don't under stand is Vice City was made before San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto 4 but these 2 games seem to have way more then VC:MP why is that it makes no since to me

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 04:04:43 am »
i like smoke   ::)

Russian Сommunity

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline sseebbyy

• Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 02:25:54 pm »
Why you post photos from VCO ?

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 02:39:35 am »
it vc-mp 0.1 edit by me

Russian Сommunity

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline Hanney

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 02:08:17 am »
Are those bots synchronised between clients? I remember ages ago (0.1d I think) you could change some line in the vc-mp  .scm file that allowed pedestrians to spawn on the streets but they weren't synchronised and didn't really do much e.g there wasn't gang members, just generic peds.
<@AdTec_224> so where is this 0.4 source code?
<SFi7z> http://i.imgur.com/NuyRc.jpg
<@AdTec_224> and that is just a picture of the 0.4 chatbox ><
<SFi7z> yes
<@AdTec_224> which can be taken from anywhere
<SFi7z> haha

Offline heekz.shadow

• LU testers
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2013, 03:26:27 pm »
mine are.
Code: [Select]
[20:23] <habi> later only i heard that lu chatbox is customizable. On my first visit, it appeared ugly.
[20:23] <habi> May be that also be the reason why lu has no players