Author Topic: [r2] Vice City Cops And Robbers [www.VCCnR.com]  (Read 36506 times)

Offline hellboy_vkk

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
Re: [r2] Vice City Cops And Robbers
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2013, 05:44:32 pm »
VCCnR v2.7 is out for public beta!

well we have moved one step further and this time we have concentrated more on Player Privacy Security so we have encrypted all the passwords which were in a hash file using SHA-256 (which is one of the present safe cryptography method to secure data using hashing ).

So , In short all the passwords are now encrypted using SHA256 hashing Technique . In the similar fashion I had modified the PHP based player panel to work with SHA256 hashing technique So there is a complete security of player data in VCCnR .

More over there are small changes in script like two types special 2 mins for cops , hunger system is added which is based on the spawn time of players , Pizza Boy job is added ..... etc!

So I do Hope you all gona like those changes.

Regards,
VCCnR Team
Vice City Cops 'n' Robbers is good for an even more relaxed style of gameplay than Argonath.

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »
This is now starting to turn into a ROLE Play Gamemode not Cops and Robbers

Offline hellboy_vkk

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2013, 07:44:17 pm »
This is now starting to turn into a ROLE Play Gamemode not Cops and Robbers

to  be honest , its Roleplay game mode with main focus on cops and robbers (not cops Vs robbers) , so we attached the pizza boy job to it let me explain how:

the pizza boy's work is to deliver all the orders , if the player has money , he gets the money but in case the player (whom to deliver) has no cash , he gets auto wanted (Kinda like the pizza boy reported that to cops) so that's how its related to cops and robbers while being a ROLE PLAY GAME MODE :)
Vice City Cops 'n' Robbers is good for an even more relaxed style of gameplay than Argonath.

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 09:12:16 am »
Great job hellboy.. Keep those updates coming.  ;)
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline hellboy_vkk

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 08:17:41 pm »
Great job hellboy.. Keep those updates coming.  ;)

Thanks for your appreciation :)
I'm trying my best for the server and community :)

Offline Detonator

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 10:44:13 pm »
Just Lol.
So much players are copying the VCCnR of Hellboy.

Offline hellboy_vkk

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 07:43:13 am »
well yes  i wanted to warn all players that , my VCCNR SQ v0.1 which was leaked has no password protection so if you join it , their low life host can see your passwords and can try to use them in real VCCnR , so in any such case We won't  be responsible for loss of your Cars, Properties or Any other thing!

Its your choice to join my old bugged script or my current new script with more features.
Thank you!

Offline sseebbyy

• Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2013, 10:37:02 am »
well yes  i wanted to warn all players that , my VCCNR SQ v0.1 which was leaked has no password protection so if you join it , their low life host can see your passwords and can try to use them in real VCCnR , so in any such case We won't  be responsible for loss of your Cars, Properties or Any other thing!

Its your choice to join my old bugged script or my current new script with more features.
Thank you!

For the security of players, add a second password :P So they will have to log-in with their actual password, and with the second one.

Something like this: /c login <password> <second-password>

or

First, log-in with the actual password, then (with another command) log-in with the second-password.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2013, 10:57:44 am »
A second password would just make things more complicating. hellboy is just stating that any servers using the VCCNR SQ v0.1 script may not have any kind of password encryption and therefore should be avoided to prevent cases such as loss of cars, properties and any other thing in the real server.
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline sseebbyy

• Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2013, 11:42:57 am »
hellboy is just stating that any servers using the VCCNR SQ v0.1 script may not have any kind of password encryption and therefore should be avoided to prevent cases such as loss of cars, properties and any other thing in the real server.

I understood what hellboy said >.<

Btw, another idea may be to tell your players to change their passwords if they joined to that fake server.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 11:44:28 am by sseebbyy »

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline hellboy_vkk

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2013, 03:07:07 pm »

Thank you!

For the security of players, add a second password :P So they will have to log-in with their actual password, and with the second one.

Something like this: /c login <password> <second-password>

or

First, log-in with the actual password, then (with another command) log-in with the second-password.

why not 3 passwords?
xD
triple protection hehe, btw if someone wants to change his/her ingame password he can do it at the player panel which is at our forum : http://vccnr.rpserver.info/playerpanel/

login as player and change your password :)

Offline NikoFlorida_Arg

• Street Thug
  • Admin of VCCnR
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2013, 03:13:58 pm »
The best server , my world is vccnr :3

Offline hellboy_vkk

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2013, 04:36:14 pm »

We have moved one step ahead into script and this time we included "MISSION" into it , its kinda starting of missions so its basic delivery mission in which you will have to pickup some briefcase and drop somewhere within time , benefits would be :

1. You will get paid!!!
(it varies accordingly with the mission)

2. A nice chance to remove your wanted level.

How Does it works??

well server will randomly select any non-cop player and will give him/her a mission , it will increase the player's wanted level by 10 ,  if in case he/she fails.
If he/she succeed in delivering the briefcase into the 'Wastage CAN' , he/she will get some money and his/her's wanted level will be reduced to 0.

Good ,huh ??
well wait for more upcoming things and sexy missions .
for now you will get 8 same type or missions of delivering briefcase.

p.s. a small update is also there using which one can set his/her weather without affecting others , its /c weather <0-6>

Enjoy!
Regards,
VCCnR Team!

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2013, 06:27:48 pm »
Tell you what? You're best thing is you are trying to use all of the squirrel functions as much as possible...

and the way you are using then gives you more features things in server and you did a great job of it.  ;)

Offline hellboy_vkk

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2013, 06:03:58 pm »
Greetings VC-MP Community Members, as you all know we have been working hard again on the server to setup all things in right way so no glitch/bug occur so that we don't fail like the fake vccnr so are working step by step on all things.
here is the Signature Generator (Advanced Version- v2) which is advanced version to the one we had created (which we lost :( ), we hope you will enjoy this:
Regards,
VCCnR Team

« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 08:12:42 pm by hellboy_vkk »