Author Topic: UFO invasion in Vice City !!! Prepare your bunker !  (Read 3769 times)

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
UFO invasion in Vice City !!! Prepare your bunker !
« on: February 25, 2013, 12:13:19 am »
I was driving a bit around Vice City and I saw some lights in the sky ... after some seconds UFOs landed and the weather became crazy. Army team took dangerous weapons like Bazooka, M60, Flame and tried to destroy the UFOs, but these UFOs have no collision and they just destroyed some buildings. Were in Vice City just for aprox. 2 days, but didn't attack us ! Maybe is just a warning ?

I took some pictures to show you, to be believed !

When the invasion ended, I googled something about Vice City UFO, to check if "they" were in Vice City in the past, and I found an Interview by Clara Thoms about someone (wanted to be anonim) that saw an UFO:

Clara Thoms: Let's start... Can you tell us what happened ?
Anonim: Was a cold night, like never, and I was in my warm bed, sleeping. I heard a sinister sound, but I continued to sleep, thinking that is an animal or something like this... But I heard it again, I decided to see what is happening outside... and in that moment, I saw several lights flying in the sky. I wanted to see what is the time, but strange, my clock stopped ! I saw how my magnet that keeps all keys on, stopped its magnetic field.
Clara Thoms: Very strange...
Anonim: And in that moment I realized what is happening... Vice City was visited by only one UFO, like it was the explorer. My neighbors saw that too, we were scared. Their dog was hypnotized by UFO's lights, and could read these colors in its eyes, but everything would return to normal 'cause the UFO gone in the next second, followed by a white trail. I drew what I saw, and I will give you a copy.
Clara Thoms: Perfect ! Very interesting ! Thank you for this interview !

Everything is fictional, but you never know what might happen! You have to be safe !

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
Re: UFO invasion in Vice City !!! Prepare your bunker !
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 10:47:38 am »
Lol... Nice one..
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline mrockxkingbutt

• Crime Boss
  • I AM Best Scripter And You Are Not :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 08:22:41 am »

see more image about mod
DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
www.gtagaming.com/downloads/download/10882
CLICK HERE
My Servers Showroom!
www.jimxvcmpscripts.createaforum.com/

Quote from:  rohanaj60
i m a great script Editor

Rofl! lmao lol

Offline Sershov

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 02:22:32 pm »
I didn't know about UFO invasion in Vice City , it's interesting .