Author Topic: [Patched] [BUG] "/kill" command in Request Class  (Read 2770 times)

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
[Patched] [BUG] "/kill" command in Request Class
« on: July 04, 2013, 11:27:13 pm »
I really don't know if this can be called "bug" or not.
I cannot think this is a normal thing.

Description
You can type /kill in the Request Class, and after you suicide, the Request Class position will be moved to another place. ( A front point of Phil's Place )

Reproducible
Everytime.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:18:26 am by stormeus »

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG] "/kill" command in Request Class
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 05:19:09 am »
Although I didn't get the chance to join the public beta, I highly believe this is a script problem. If I recall right, storm said something about no internally scripted commands like 0.3z R2. Which means the /kill command must be scripted itself..
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 05:27:35 am »
Although I didn't get the chance to join the public beta, I highly believe this is a script problem. If I recall right, storm said something about no internally scripted commands like 0.3z R2. Which means the /kill command must be scripted itself..

Nope, /kill is internally scripted.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline sseebbyy

• Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 11:51:15 am »

I asked Castagna ingame before posting this here about that, and him told me that /kill command is inbuild. (how stormeus already said)

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.