Author Topic: ULK - United Legion of Killers-Since 2003 - www.ulkgang.com  (Read 28685 times)

Offline Zircon

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers - Since 2003
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 10:32:07 pm »
Posting here since the other thread was locked after Sephiroth's post on the second page (not that I entirely disagree with that decision!):

Quote from: ulkaki
Essentially, you guys leave ULK, then get caught bribing our TLKs with ULK promotions, then DDOS (illegally attack) our forums/websites, then impersonate our members and you still try to tell everyone that your fake ULK site is real.

Since when did real ULKs bribe, DDOS, or impersonate people? As ex-ULKs, you guys are really an embarrassment to ULK.

Quote from: Blurry
Oh and zircon, when I visited the forums, I thought you'd have given some explanation behind that impersonation. :P

You know what, this whole act seems to me like you all are just trying to draw attention. Nobody gives a damn about you guys and therefore you practice such foolish techniques like impersonating, ddosing etc.. just to seek Undivided Attention.

Also, If you all think that you can continue your ddosing or other bs without getting punished, then you're wrong. Do you really expect the vc-mp Staff to keep quiet if you destroy an official server ? huh. I'm pretty sure vcmp Staff will take an action soon if you continue with this as it'd affect the vc-mp player base.

There are many players who play vc-mp just because of XE. And what do you think, you will end XE and those players will forget their favorite server and start playing at your fag fest server ? lol

And Zircon, since you're the "Founding Father", "Mr. Council", I'd like you to give an explanation for those dirty acts. And If you don't have any, better not run your big fat mouth over here for god sake.

Without any hard physical evidence (IP logs, timestamps, and so on)—and no, I'm not talking about IRC logs laden with sarcasm!—I must deny that we had any part in these acts. Keep up with the libel, though! It sure does strengthen your argument that we're evil, evil, evil!

Quote from: Sephiroth
Just letting the hackers on ulkgang.com know, anyone who has attacked XE so far and attacks XE in the future will be permanently banned from the server. Also, they will be reported to VRocker (XE's host), VC:MP developers and appropriate authorities, as DDOS attacking is highly illegal and punishable by up to many years in prison.

Please consider this the last warning from XE Management.

Oh, I'm shaking in my boots, Mr. Sephiroth! Please don't slay me with your Masamune!

(None of those logs proved it was us. If you're really so confident, then why don't you contact the authorities instead of blaming us for your misfortunes all day?)

And you were here since 2003? The forums on ulkgang.com (fmjclan.co.uk) was just made a week ago. Zircon your forum account was made just yesterday.

Yes, yes, I was.  At this very moment, you can see plenty of posts made by... you guessed it, none other than yours truly, in several places from that period of time. There are many posts on forum.mtavc.com dating from 2003, posts on gtaforums.com in various VC:MP topics around 2005, and lots of archive.org news posts from the old website! Here's a snapshot from 2004, in fact: http://web.archive.org/web/20041013040742/http://www.ulkgang.com/

Go ahead and keep denying that I ever existed, though!

Zircon LEFT ULK and has not been a ULK member for the past 8 years. I have no idea why he's suddenly made an account here and has become such a vocal member of the hackers on ulkgang.com

Hey, wait a minute! I thought you said I just magically appeared a few days ago? Oh, well, to address this anyway: I never left. I never posted a resignation anywhere. I just became inactive.

If ulkgang.com was really the real ULK site, why has the old site been dead for 8 years?

I can answer this. The domain expired around 2006 because the registrant, an old member named Disaster, disappeared and did not renew it. A domain squatter registered it, and only recently has SGB been able to recover it.

MTA is not VC:MP.

Same game, same concept, same people.

Zircon, D and others - you guys had no part in building ULK in VC:MP. And j.king LOL - you weren't even in ULK till late last year.

Ah, here we are at this junction yet again. I urge everyone to visit this topic: http://ulkgang.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58

Not only is it a nice trip down memory lane, but it also sheds a bit of light onto the degree of involvement the original members had with "building ULK in VC:MP" (including HeAD, who is really the principal player here, not you, Mr. Web Admin).

ULK does not have an official leader. EVERYTHING is decided by majority rule, as each member's say and vote in the gang is EQUAL.

I would say that, given recent events, you like to think of yourself as the de facto leader more than anyone else has in our history. You have consistently demonstrated that you don't care about equal votes by frequently manipulating them with your admin powers (e.g., the Tical situation, your own demotion).

Obviously, given the rule of majority vote and equal votes, ULK will remain on www.ulk-gang.com forever. The roster here is the most up-to-date list of current ULK members. Any other list is fake/illegitimate.

The majority of people on your "roster" are inactive and have not been contacted. You have probably no more than 10 active people versus our 20 or so active people. The ones who have stayed have only done so out of concern for their XE server admin status and/or account stats. These are just the obvious facts.

fmjclan.co.uk fmjclan.co.uk fmjclan.co.uk

Am I the only one who finds this very funny? You're insulting us because of our temporary webhosting? I can start calling you guys the HostGator clan now, right? :) It's been sorted out already, sheesh!

At any rate, go ahead and make some more posts about us. Every new wall of text you create only makes you look more desperate. If you really believed everything you've been typing up, then why bother going to such lengths to prove us wrong? I'm pretty sure that everyone outside of your own little camp is fully aware of what the score really is.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:41:46 am by Zircon »

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
  • www.xe-servers.com www.ulk-gang.com
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 10:33:20 pm »
DDOS'ing our forums is one thing, but impersonating us too?

Please stop embarrassing yourselves.

I understand that your member list is a little lacking, but please...

Was impersonating me and Sephiroth and trying to deceive Izaki (a current applicant to ULK) into withdrawing his application really necessary?

By the way, just noticed this now.

Could you hackers please stop impersonating me? Seriously on IRC too?

Offline Zircon

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 10:44:21 pm »
Could you hackers please stop impersonating me? Seriously on IRC too?

This just looks like you're impersonating Bishop to me. :o

(I kid, by the way, I kid. Everyone in that channel knew it was Bishop who was just using your name in jest, so if there was any "impersonating" going on there, it was certainly not being done surreptitiously. Perhaps if you could learn to laugh at yourself, you wouldn't get so highly offended when someone simply makes a joke at your expense.)

Also, I'm loving the fact that you're calling us "hackers" when you actually did hack several accounts on various forums a while ago. Hoped everyone had forgotten about that already, huh? You can't try to rewrite history on this one.

Pot, meet kettle!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:31:05 am by Zircon »

Offline ULK.D

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • www.ulkgang.com
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 11:58:42 pm »
**** BEGIN LOGGING AT Tue Sep 10 20:13:14 2013

Sep 10 20:13:15 <MarK>   if I go with you who I  will win?
Sep 10 20:13:33 <{ULK}D>   we have a VPS server
Sep 10 20:13:50 <{ULK}D>   we have Prontera doing the script
Sep 10 20:13:58 <{ULK}D>   it will be better then XE
Sep 10 20:15:19 <MarK>   oh But, I will be forever tlk?
Sep 10 20:15:27 <{ULK}D>   no
Sep 10 20:15:36 <{ULK}D>   we will make you ULK soon
Sep 10 20:15:49 <{ULK}D>   having votes on promotions
Sep 10 20:22:46 <MarK>   do not think I want to after this
Sep 10 20:22:49 <MarK>   http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=13019.0
Sep 10 20:23:01 <{ULK}D>   let me read
Sep 10 20:23:04 <{ULK}D>   1 sed
Sep 10 20:28:30 <{ULK}D>   well we can have a vote and see what people want to do
Sep 10 20:29:00 <{ULK}D>   i can just be honest and tell the truth
**** ENDING LOGGING AT Tue Sep 10 22:43:04 2013

Offline ULK.D

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • www.ulkgang.com
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 12:02:52 am »

Sep 10 20:28:30 <{ULK}D>   well we can have a vote and see what people want to do

That is what I told mark. We did not bribe him. We said we would all vote on him. All of the real ULK with the equal votes of tlk and ulk would vote on him.

Offline ULK.Bishop

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 12:12:18 am »
You are impersonating a whole clan, of course people are going to mock you...

If you don't need us, why are you trying to be us ?

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 04:29:33 am »

I think you are a little lost. I posted the exact same thing almost a week ago.

http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=2339.msg32764#msg32764

Offline ULK.D

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • www.ulkgang.com
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 04:55:23 am »
Everyone can see what you are trying to do. Not everyone can be manipulated by you. As I stated before please do not post in our thread.

Offline cool5

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 11:06:00 am »
Everyone can see what you are trying to do.
Elaborate please.
Not everyone can be manipulated by you.
You keep saying that everywhere(forums,irc) yet you don't have a single evidence of him manipulating. The true fact is aki didn't manipulate anyone, everyone had his own reason.
You just kept that word 'aki manipulating' in your mind, but you don't have a least explanation of it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 11:21:31 am by cool5 »

Offline Foxtrot

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2013, 11:33:29 am »
cool5, you also claim the they ddos and yet you have no evidence for it. Aki had indeed manipulated you and your team but you're too blind to see it because you think you're on the right side. If you open your eyes for 1 minute you'll realise what's actually going on.

Offline Blurry

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2013, 12:23:40 pm »
cool5, you also claim the they ddos and yet you have no evidence for it. Aki had indeed manipulated you and your team but you're too blind to see it because you think you're on the right side. If you open your eyes for 1 minute you'll realise what's actually going on.
go away please
this is not your business

We never interfere in TRC's internal matters, right?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 12:38:17 pm by Blurry »

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2013, 12:54:08 pm »
So apparently, I'm an evil dictator and the majority of ULKs are blind :)

Also, please stop impersonating me.

Offline Foxtrot

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2013, 01:16:30 pm »
go away please

If it's not my business, why do you post this here in the VCMP forum? If you want it to be your business use YOUR FORUM for it

Whenever we had problems in TRC we dealt with them between the clan members not here, not anywhere else.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2013, 01:30:58 pm »
go away please

If it's not my business, why do you post this here in the VCMP forum? If you want it to be your business use YOUR FORUM for it

Whenever we had problems in TRC we dealt with them between the clan members not here, not anywhere else.

This is precisely correct. If you made your clan discussion open to the public, expect the public to respond.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline ULK.Bishop

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 04:12:30 pm »
You are impersonating a whole clan, of course people are going to mock you...

If you don't need us, why are you trying to be us ?