Author Topic: ULK - United Legion of Killers-Since 2003 - www.ulkgang.com  (Read 29010 times)

Offline Blurry

• Street Thug
  • www.xe-servers.com www.ulk-gang.com
    • View Profile
Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers - Since 2003
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 05:25:36 pm »
cool5, you also claim the they ddos and yet you have no evidence for it. Aki had indeed manipulated you and your team but you're too blind to see it because you think you're on the right side. If you open your eyes for 1 minute you'll realise what's actually going on.
go away please
this is not your business

We never interfere in TRC's internal matters, right?

If it's not my business, why do you post this here in the VCMP forum? If you want it to be your business use YOUR FORUM for it

Whenever we had problems in TRC we dealt with them between the clan members not here, not anywhere else.
a'ight, you can post whatever you want and whenever you want. hepy now? ;D

But I don't give a **** about your so called "public opinion" mr. foxtrott since you're not a part of the discussion, at least for me.

Also, I suggest you to read the 1400+ word announcement before jumping to any conclusion.

heh btw I found it extremely funny how you posted your public opinion rather than warning morphine not to use sudarshan's account to spy on our forums in future or do anything stupid :P :P :P

P.S I won't be replying to any of your further replies since you're not a part of this discussion, so please don't waste your time in writing another post.

Nothing personal :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:39:33 pm by Blurry »

Offline Foxtrot

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 06:57:09 pm »
First of all, what morphine does or doesn't is not my concern. I could not care less if he was spying on your fake forum or not.

What you fail to understand, Mr.blurryy, is that I have already read everything that was said around here and frankly I didn't even have to because I've been around a lot more than you have and I know everything that happened around here for the past 6 years or more. I suggest you shut your mouth before you make any other accusations towards me or my clan mates given the fact that you haven't got the slightest idea of what's going on here.

Someone told you what side you've got to be on and then, like the good puppy you are, you followed orders from your master.

At your age I was running a clan, not receiving orders from someone that you claim he's not the leader.

Offline cool5

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 07:26:47 pm »
First of all, what morphine does or doesn't is not my concern. I could not care less if he was spying on your fake forum or not.
Doesn't make any sense lol
Why do you come in the discussion about ULK split. You are not a part of ULK. If you don't care what your clanmate does/doesn't and it is not your concern, so this ULK split is not your concern either.

I have already read everything that was said around here and frankly I didn't even have to because I've been around a lot more than you have and I know everything that happened around here for the past 6 years or more.
Time doesn't matter man, because like you said you are here for the past 6 years, but you still failed to understand things and you are making assumptions that aki manipulated.

Offline Kessu

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 07:32:55 pm »
Grow the fuck up and solve it like grownups instead of 10 year old kids.

Founders obviously have the right over the tag unless they/he/she specifically gave it away to someone else.

Stop being a bunch of immature kids creating this same topic in every possible forum that you can find and talk with each others to solve the crap. Crying over forums isn't going to do anything but make all of you look like complete tards.

Offline Blurry

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 07:34:27 pm »
Stop being a bunch of immature kids creating this same topic in every possible forum
another topic of ULK was made by SGB roflmao

Offline Kessu

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 07:37:17 pm »
Stop being a bunch of immature kids creating this same topic in every possible forum
And you completely missed the whole point of my post.....

Offline Blurry

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 07:38:16 pm »
And you completely missed the whole point of my post.....
lol I can tell you exactly the same thing.

Offline Foxtrot

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 07:40:40 pm »
Doesn't make any sense lol
Why do you come in the discussion about ULK split. You are not a part of ULK. If you don't care what your clanmate does/doesn't and it is not your concern, so this ULK split is not your concern either.

I thought I cleared up the fact that I can express my opinion here because you started the topic in this public forum :/. Please read what I said earlier. I don't like to repeat myself.

I have already read everything that was said around here and frankly I didn't even have to because I've been around a lot more than you have and I know everything that happened around here for the past 6 years or more.
Time doesn't matter man, because like you said you are here for the past 6 years, but you still failed to understand things and you are making assumptions that aki manipulated.

Let's just agree to disagree shall we? You think your beloved akiharu is someone who never manipulated anyone (lol) or done anything bad in vcmp (lol). I think he's a phony.

Offline cool5

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 07:59:45 pm »

Let's just agree to disagree shall we? You think your beloved akiharu is someone who never manipulated anyone (lol) or done anything bad in vcmp (lol). I think he's a phony.
I think you haven't even read my post OR If you have read it then you shouldn't post without proofs of aki manipulating because I said you are making ASSUMPTIONS. (Go learn the meaning of Assumption, if you don't know).
However, If you will say you don't need for proofs, then I also can make certain points against you .

Offline Foxtrot

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 08:08:03 pm »
OK. Make "certain points against" me please.

Offline cool5

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2013, 08:21:56 pm »
OK. Make "certain points against" me please.
As you wish man.

Hi, this message is to the developers. You may or may not have heard about the recent action of foxtrot. This guy has stolen Xe script and he has all the passwords. He has claimed that he  will use the same script in his own server. Yesterday he also accessed my account and checked into the private things. He also claimed that he will upload the passwords of all the users on a public website. In addition to it, he will also upload and post all the private things. So, I want the developers to take strict action on him.
Thanks

EDIT:
        (Some people misunderstood this post. So, I'm going to explain why I said this 'Foxtrot was claiming that aki manipulated, but he didn't have the proofs. Therefore I told him that 'I also can make certain points against him'. This is what all happened. I was trying to explain to foxtrot that he can't blame someone without proof, no one would believe him).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:10:01 pm by cool5 »

Offline Foxtrot

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2013, 09:54:45 pm »
Let me know when you stop embarassing yourself.

Offline cool5

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 10:17:49 pm »
Let me know when you stop embarassing yourself.

You should say it to yourself lol
You are saying things when you don't know shit
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:20:30 pm by cool5 »

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2013, 10:51:50 pm »
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:57:32 pm by stormeus »
Do not PM me for support.

Offline ULK.D

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • www.ulkgang.com
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2013, 06:05:54 am »
Read what stormeus posted. Please do not post in this thread until you have done that. Posts on this thread are limited to official announcements regarding the roster only.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:11:38 am by ULK.D »