Author Topic: [Event] ULK open challenge  (Read 3848 times)

Offline ULK.Bishop

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
[Event] ULK open challenge
« on: September 19, 2013, 12:39:32 am »

So zircon was asking why there isn't being played more wars in vcmp and I said the other gangs can't get enough people on to fight.
And yeah he isn't going to stop nagging me until I prove it.

Hereby an open invitation for you to get a squad together and come play some wars. If you haven't read about the concept and format before, I posted a bit about it, but I'd love to hear people's ideas about specific rules before we cement them.

In short ULK open challenge was meant to be a dynamic game mode with no points, just turfs switching hands weekly in an on-going fight.

One of the ideas being, you decide who to challenge and when to do it and you play as much or as little as you want.
Smaller gangs might outplay larger ones by playing more wars or having less but better turfs or the reversed.

Also note that since you are picking a base, it's first come first serve for your favorite spot.

You can pick any building in the city, minus interior, unless you all insist on adding those, so one strategy could be to let others pick a good spot first while you pick a bad spot and don't risk losing a good base. Think about it!

I'd also like to challenge the vcmp developers to get a team together and play, if they have the steel for it. I know a lot of people would sell their mother to fight them.

http://ulkgang.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=69
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 06:34:37 pm by ULK.Bishop »

Offline thijn

• LU testers
  • VC:MP Veteran
  • Im proud to be pro.
    • View Profile
    • Vice Underdogs
Re: [Event] ULK open challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 11:05:37 am »
I know a lot of people would sell their mother to fight them.
Goddamned, I already sold my mother for a 0.4 beta test. Are sisters okay to trade in?

Offline ULK.Bishop

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 05:52:03 am »
To anyone who didn't receive a personal invite on their forum, it's nothing personal, we haven't forgotten about you.

It's just a matter of us having members with accounts to post with. Like in my case, the one forum I have an account on I am banned from, from the one time I posted there =P

But yeah, the OC is just like you know it. Same people coming up with it as last time, same people running it as last time, still zegro's script etc.

Of course far be it from me to call anyone scared to fight us ! Just don't get it twisted and blame us for you not showing up.

We are right here ready to fight, did you forget vice war already, and we calling every single last one of you out.

Have a nice weekend

/edit.

If you don't have enough people or don't think you are up for the challenge don't stress it, we can allow you to do mixed teams if you want, just like we are totally open to negotiate the rules
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 06:02:02 am by ULK.Bishop »

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
  • www.xe-servers.com www.ulk-gang.com
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 09:36:47 pm »
We are right here ready to fight, did you forget vice war already, and we calling every single last one of you out.

I'm pretty sure you didn't even play in Vice War.

Offline Machete

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 11:54:51 pm »
I know a lot of people would sell their mother to fight them.
Goddamned, I already sold my mother for a 0.4 beta test. Are sisters okay to trade in?

LOL

Offline Smoke2jointS

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • DnA Forums
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 10:55:52 am »
Machete would like to challenge ULK to a cock fight. No roosters allowed tho.

Offline ULK.Bishop

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 08:16:38 pm »
Funny you should bring up the word cock because I am thinking you smoke something else than weed.

Why does everyone keep saying you are the guy longbong from mta who would ddos servers for attention ?

But far be it from me to go off topic and try and troll people.

So I will just say ULKs 10 year annivesary is around the corner and since we the only gang left standing in Vice, congratulations to everyone who made this possible.

Too many people and too many memories to name here so no one mentioned no one forgotten.

As I am typing this there isn't a single crew on the face of the planet willing to face us.

But while we writing world history every second of every day in the best game there ever were period, we don't really think about that on a daily basis.

It's the best of times and it's the worst of times. We'd rather play and lose than not play.

Mainly we just here to play, win or lose, and so I am still hoping everyone would get into the spirit of wars and come fight in the OC.
We have lost before and there is nothing to be scared of. In the OC you can fight anyone you want, you don't HAVE to fight ULK if you don't want but of course I'd hope you want to.

And you know, you will learn from it and become a better fighter no matter what. If you never played a war before I can tell you it will completely change the fighter you are so much that everyone deserves the experience of it.