Author Topic: [Released] Zombie Invasion  (Read 11340 times)

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
[Released] Zombie Invasion
« on: October 15, 2013, 09:20:55 pm »

January 20,2012 >> Last News << Only a few people survived this malicious attack and now they are making crews to kill everything that has been infected by this virus

This gamemode is a copy of one of the most real apocalyptic servers from SA:MP (PA-RP - The Walking Dead
I like(d) the server so much: factions, walkers (aka zombies), crashed city, places where you could hide etc. so I made a "low-cost" version for VC:MP to show to all players a real Zombie server
:D

I decided to release it because I'm not using it anymore and I couldn't get a host at it's time. (no Romanian host for VC:MP)
It may be bugged, by my mistakes or by Pawn functions but it should work okay
:)

This mode is about surviving: you have to search for weapons on abandonated shops, make a team and kill zombies, protect each other etc.
The key of survive is to find a good enough car to can move faster, but be careful, walkers can destroy a car's tires
;p

You can find more info here: http://zombie-invasion.hitforum.ro/t5-zombie-invasion-v10-mod-infected-rpg-public

// If you are zombie and want to be human, kill 5 humans and type /c human
By the way, this isn't all, go and discover yourself

I have to say Thank You to 763 players that registered on my server, thanks for the good times :)
Special thanks to Cpt.ViceCity and VCS for being active admins on the server, and I have to say sorry because I kept it opened just for some months.

Abandonated Zombie Invasion Forum:  http://zombie-invasion.hitforum.ro/

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 11:15:43 pm by sseebbyy »

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
Re: [Released] Zombie Invasion
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:29:22 pm »
It's goed to see that you have released this gamemode. To be honest, I was waiting for a server/gamemode with the similar story.

I decided to release it because I'm not using it anymore and I couldn't get a host at it's time. (no Romanian host for VC:MP)

Anyway, I think it would be better to host your zombie server (not sharing it). I hope one day you do it:)

-Funniest quotes-

Quote from: asad3man
i cant able to understand

Offline sseebbyy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 02:47:25 pm »
Anyway, I think it would be better to host your zombie server (not sharing it). I hope one day you do it:)

I have a better idea for a VC:MP Zombie Server (original idea) so that's why I'm sharing this one. :)
If I will ever want to host a zombie server, I will apply my own idea.  :D

but this will not happen because the amount of ideas that comes in my mind are 50% never applied.
When I'm starting a project, idk how, but new ideas are coming in my mind and I'm going to try them without finishing the actual project and that is not good. (I abandonated so many scripts for this reason...)  :-\

Now I'm working on a VC:MP Server and LU Server and I'm not that motivated in finishing them, but I want to do it.

(so no new projects for me atm)

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 05:48:09 pm »
When I'm starting a project, idk how, but new ideas are coming in my mind and I'm going to try them without finishing the actual project and that is not good.

I've got the same sh!t many times. Try not going to the toilet many times, because, as I know, great ideas born right in toilet. Make something like a blueprint of your project and follow it.

-Funniest quotes-

Quote from: asad3man
i cant able to understand

Offline sseebbyy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 06:01:03 pm »
Try not going to the toilet many times, because, as I know, great ideas born right in toilet.

Make something like a blueprint of your project and follow it.

Isn't that the problem, I remember almost all my ideas for VC:MP since I started to play. (I really do)
But once a new idea came in my mind, the actual project gets boring and I feel like I don't need it anymore.
(and trust me, some of them are really cool ideas..)

Anyway, are more details that I want to keep personal ;)

Offline kkkk

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 08:42:43 am »
could u tell me the function of antiflood.dll?

Offline Detonator

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 12:17:31 pm »
Try not going to the toilet many times, because, as I know, great ideas born right in toilet.
LOL

Offline sseebbyy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 12:47:53 pm »
could u tell me the function of antiflood.dll?

It is not made by me, Shadow gave it to me for a better security, but I really don't know if it works or not :)
I don't know if there is any function, but just a script for antiflood ?

Offline rohanaj60

• Street Thug
  • I am a great scripter :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 07:28:07 am »
Nice...............................................................

Offline mrockxkingbutt

• Crime Boss
  • I AM Best Scripter And You Are Not :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 11:58:55 am »

January 20,2012 >> Last News << Only a few people survived this malicious attack and now they are making crews to kill everything that has been infected by this virus

This gamemode is a copy of one of the most real apocalyptic servers from SA:MP (PA-RP - The Walking Dead
I like(d) the server so much: factions, walkers (aka zombies), crashed city, places where you could hide etc. so I made a "low-cost" version for VC:MP to show to all players a real Zombie server

It may be bugged, by my mistakes or by Pawn functions but it should work okay
:)

This mode is about surviving: you have to search for weapons on abandonated shops, make a team and kill zombies, protect each other etc.
The key of survive is to find a good enough car to can move faster, but be careful, walkers can destroy a car's tires
;p

You can find more info here: http://zombie-invasion.hitforum.ro/t5-zombie-invasion-v10-mod-infected-rpg-public

// If you are zombie and want to be human, kill 5 humans and type /c human
By the way, this isn't all, go and discover yourself

I have to say Thank You to 763 players that registered on my server, thanks for the good times :)
Special thanks to Cpt.ViceCity and VCS for being active admins on the server, and I have to say sorry because I kept it opened just for some months.

Abandonated Zombie Invasion Forum:  http://zombie-invasion.hitforum.ro/

Seby Your Script Is mOst Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
My Servers Showroom!
www.jimxvcmpscripts.createaforum.com/

Quote from:  rohanaj60
i m a great script Editor

Rofl! lmao lol

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 01:10:18 pm »
Yes seby made is awesome but more awesome if you make another one
[PAWNO]Fix Error " Failed to set data for "" " - http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5743.0

:'(

Offline sseebbyy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 04:19:29 pm »

Learn from this one, and create your own zombie server, with an original idea. ;)

By the way, thanks to all !

Offline mrockxkingbutt

• Crime Boss
  • I AM Best Scripter And You Are Not :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 05:07:14 pm »

Learn from this one, and create your own zombie server, with an original idea. ;)

By the way, thanks to all !

seby you added every thing related to it . what can we add in our zombie city? even if we make our own that will be not better than you
My Servers Showroom!
www.jimxvcmpscripts.createaforum.com/

Quote from:  rohanaj60
i m a great script Editor

Rofl! lmao lol

Offline sseebbyy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 06:23:23 pm »
seby you added every thing related to it . what can we add in our zombie city? even if we make our own that will be not better than you

There are still lots of ideas better than this one. (this idea is not mine, as I said)
Just think a bit, and you will find out. ;)

Offline Spidey

• Street Thug
  • iam good scripter and iam computer genuis too
    • View Profile
    • Fight gangwar server
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 08:21:15 am »
sebyy is this server is scary