General Discussion > Vice City

Can I help for 0.4?

(1/2) > >>

ysc123:
I'm a student from China. Now every weekends I have some free time. Can I do something help for VCMP 0.4?

kkkk:
it's no way

Fuzzy168:

--- Quote from: stormeus on March 17, 2013, 09:45:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fuzzy168 on March 17, 2013, 03:06:18 pm ---IMO, the dev team should stop being a lone wolf and start gathering a pack of C++ knowbies or wannabies.

--- End quote ---
The issue is not finding people that know C++. There are plenty of people in the VC:MP community that know or are learning C++, myself included. However, in order to add more features to VC:MP, one would have to know how to reverse engineer Vice City and the RenderWare engine, which is far more difficult than simply learning how to program. Anyone who only knew C++ would either have to learn how to reverse engineer, which is far more complex than reading a few tutorials, or would have to exist purely in a bugfixing capacity... actually, that might work. Might.

Regardless, this thread still needs max's input, who has been inactive for three months on the forum alone and is the only one who actually has the VC:MP source code.

--- End quote ---

VC_Sunny:
good

dynavolt71:
By playing Public Beta you have help devloper find bugs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version