Author Topic: [Bug] Running and shooting, with many weapons  (Read 2301 times)

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
[Bug] Running and shooting, with many weapons
« on: February 01, 2014, 11:39:31 pm »
Subject
[Bug] Running and shooting, with many weapons

Description
Now, you can make other weapons to be able to shoot while you are moving. (just like an ingram)

Reproducible
Always

What you were doing when the bug happened
Firing and spawning the weapon for shoot'n'run.

What you think caused the bug
Since you added custom weapons, you edited and the weapon.dat file, so maybe some things fucked up, or just were never set.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsVhPmnRW_U

I'm sure if the drive by were enabled on the server, you could drive-by with other weapons too.
(I wiill like to test that, in the multiplayer mod :) I tried it in SP, and works without any problem)

Adding the ability to change the weapon.dat is such a cool feature. :)
You can:
          - make bullets to increase your health, instead of decreasing it.
          - make almost any weapon to can be used for drive-by
          - setting the radius of shoot. (e.g.: stubby to shoot as far as the normal shotgun does)
          - and many more.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
Re: [Bug] Running and shooting, with many weapons
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 12:42:38 am »
Since you added custom weapons, you edited and the weapon.dat file, so maybe some things fucked up, or just were never set.

No, this is a game engine bug, hence why you can't run and shoot with a minigun if you start off standing with just the minigun.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline sseebbyy

• Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: [Bug] Running and shooting, with many weapons
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 12:53:30 am »
in 0.3zR2, if you would change the weapon from an ingram to minigun, you would stop and playing the correct animation for the minigun.
So that's why I considered it a bug.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.